Total views : 2521
Fuzzy Logic Controller Based IDVR in IEEE 30 Bus System for Voltage Sag Compensation
Objectives: Fuzzy logic controller based IDVR in IEEE 30 bus system for voltage sag compensation is proposed in this paper. Methods/Analysis: Closed loop control technique (PI, PID, FOPID and FUZZY) is implemented to analysis the dynamic perform of the system. Measurable parameters such as steady state error, peak time, and rise time, settling time and voltage profile of above controllers are simulated and compared using MATLAB/SIMULINK. Findings: The comparison results reveal that, a time domain specification is improved and steady state error is decreased. Novelty/Improvements: FUZZY logic based IDVR system has been implemented to improve the dynamic performance of the system.
Fuzzy, FOPID, IEEE30, IDVR, PI, PID, Voltage Sag
- Suresh, Baskaran, Ramya. Performance evaluation of custom power devices to mitigate voltage sag in power distribution network. International Journal of Advanced Research. 2017; 5 (4): 725–34. Crossref
- Suresh P, Baskaran B. Voltage sag compensation in multiline distribution system using closed loop controlled IDVR.International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2017; 12 (8):1576–83.
- Ramya G, Ganapathy V, Suresh P. Power quality improvement using multi-level inverter based DVR and DSTATCOM using neuro-fuzzy controller. International journal of power electronics and drive systems (IJPEDS). 2017; 8 (1): 316–24. Crossref
- Suresh P, Baskaran B. Power quality improvement of nine bus system during line interruption using IVDFC. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2017; 12 (10): 2527–37.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.