Total views : 5029
Power Efficient Telugu Unicode Reader Design on FPGA
An energy efficient Telugu Unicode Reader has been designed in the following research paper. Telugu Unicode reader design has range of characters from 0C00-0C7F. It is most spoken script for Telugu people. This script is also used for writing Sanskrit texts. Telugu script shares many similarities with the Kannada script and is derived from old Kannada script. In the following paper Telugu Unicode reader code has been implemented on Xilinx ISE design suit 14.2. and is synthesized on Virtex-6 and Artix-7 FPGA technology by applying frequency scaling technique. This Unicode reader design is synthesized on different frequencies of 1THz, 100GHz, 10GHz, 10GHz, 1GHz, 100MHz, 10MHz, 1MHz. This Telugu Unicode reader can detect vowels, consonants, digits etc of Telugu language.
Energy Efficient Hardware Design, FPGA technology, Frequency Scaling, Telugu Unicode Reader, Xilinx
- Available from: Crossref
- Available from: Crossref
- Pandey B, Das B, Kaur A, Kumar T, Akbar Hussain DM, Tomar GS. Performance evaluation of fir filter after implementation on different fpga and soc and its utilization in communication and network. Wireless Personal Communications. 2017 July; 95(2):1–15. Crossref
- Kaur A, Singh A, Singh S, FurzanFazili, MdHashimMinver, Sharma V. Capacitance scaling based energy efficient and tera hertz design of malayalam unicode reader on FPGA, International Journal of u- and e- Service, Science and Technology. 2015; 8(8): 151–8.
- Mandhok S, Pandey B, Kaur A, Mohamed Hashim Minver, Hussain DMK. HSTL IO standard based energy efficient multiplier design using nikhilam navatashcaramam dashatah on 28nm FPGA. International Journal of Control and Automation. 2015; 8(8):35–44. Crossref
- Kaur H, Kaur A, Sohal H, Gupta I, Singh S. Nagpal S. Design and performance analysis of RAM_WR_Control Module using Xilinx ISE 14.2. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2016; 9(46).
- Kaur A, Singh G, BPandey B, Fazili F. Thermal aware green gurumukhi unicode reader for natural language processing.IEEE International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACOM), Bharati Vidyapeeth, Delhi. 2015 Mar. p.11–13.
- Pandey B, Uddin A, SBanshal S, Rahman MA, Das T, Kumar T. Thermal aware energy efficient bengali unicode reader in text analysis. IEEE International Conference on Reliability Optimization & Information Technology (ICROIT), Faridabad.2014 Feb. p. 6-8.
- Sharma N, Kaur A, Verma B. Stub-series terminated logic based energy efficient devnagri unicode reader design on 40nm and 28nm FPGA. IEEE International Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies (NGCT). UPES, Dehradun: India. 2015 Sep. p. 4-5. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.