Total views : 847
Experimental & Theoretical Evidences of Fallacy of Space-time Concept and Actual State of Existence of the Physical Universe
The postulate of constancy of velocity of light irrespective of relative uniform motion of the source and the observer introduced by Albert Einstein in the article 'On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies' Albert Einstein (1905a) is absolutely consistent with the physical and experimental observations. The other postulate of 'laws by which physical systems undergo change are not affected when referred to different inertial reference frames' is in contradiction with all the derivations in the article. Since the change in any physical system; due to whatever reason; could be mainly in reference to the space and time of that physical system; whereas article derives that space and time of any physical system would be different when referred to different inertial reference frames. This article will establish theoretically as well as experimentally that the concept of length contraction in the direction of motion, as proposed by Lorentz&FitzGerald to explain Michelson-Morley experiment is fundamentally incorrect. Consequently the concept of exchangeability of mass and energy as proposed by Einstein in the article 'Does the Inertial of the Body Depend upon its Energy Content' Albert Einstein (1905b) fails conceptually, theoretically as well as experimentally. The theoretical and experimental evidences against the concept of contraction of space in the direction of motion leads to the failure of space-time concept and every theory and concept associated with it. The obvious conclusions are space is finite&absolute, time is relative&emergent, matter is emergent and radiation is the electromagnetic work capacity dissipated by the matter which propagates in the medium of ether as a wave motion. Consequent upon these experimental and theoretical evidences this unique state of existence of the physical universe emerges which has been partly described in the article 'Foundation of Theory of Everything; Non-living Things & Living Things' Mohammad Shafiq Khan (2010b) and is further discussed herein. This article discusses in detail the experimental evidences of the coordinate transformation between two coordinate systems in uniform motion derived in Mohammad Shafiq Khan (2010b); which in turn shows that Lorentz transformation which Einstein physically interpreted in the article Albert Einstein (1905a) is fundamentally incorrect. Consequently the physics which evolved in twentieth century is shown to be incorrect including the formulae E = mC2 and mν=mo /√1-(v2/c2).The final conclusion is that space is finite&absolute and accordingly the Big Bang Theory is established to be baseless.
Space-Time Concept, Albert Einstein, Ether, Theory, Universe, Origin
- Albert Einstein (1905a) On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies. Published in the book ‘The Principle of Relativity’ by Methuen and Company, Ltd. of London.(Original paper was published as ‘Zur Elecktrodynmik bewegter Korper’ in Annalen der Physik .17: 891, 1905).
- Albert Einstein (1905b) Does the inertia of a body depend upon its energy content. In: The principle of relativity. Methuen & Co., Ltd., London. (Original paper published as ‘lst die Tragheit eines Korpers Von seinem Energiegehalt abhangig’ in Annalen der physik 18:639, 1905).
- Clerk Maxwell J (1861) On physical lines of force. Published in ‘The London, Edinburgh and Dublin; Philosophical Magazine and Journal of Science’ (Public Domain).
- Clerk Maxwell J (1864) A dynamical theory of the electromagnetic field. Philosophical Transact. Royal Soc. London. 155, 459-512 (Public Domain).
- Clerk Maxwell J (1873) A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism. Also available on enwikisource. org/wiki/A_Treatise_on_Electricity_and_M agnetism.
- Edmundas Jauniski (2012) Discovery-Elektron flux does not exist in conductors. viXra: 1201.0006.
- Hartwig H Thim (2002) Absence of the transverse Doppler Shift at microwave frequencies. IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference Anchorage, AK, USA, 21-23 May 2002. Available at www. ieeexplore.ieee.org.
- Hartwig H Thim (2003) Absence of the relativistic transverse shift at microwave frequencies. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. 52 (5), 1660-1664.
- Kevin Brown (2010) Reflections on Relativity. Also available at mathpages.com/rr/rrtoc/htm.
- Laurent Hollo (2010) Definition of fundamental quantities with respect to space and time. Available on www.worldsci.org
- Mohammad Shafiq Khan (2010a) Energy Theory of Matter & Cosmology. Indian J. Sci. Technol. 3(8) 943- 947. Available on www.indjst.org.
- Mohammad Shafiq Khan (2010b) Foundation of Theory of Everything: Non-living Things & Living Things. Indian J. Sci. Technol. 3(9), 955-981. Available on www.indjst.org.
- Mohammad Shafiq Khan (2011) Michelson-Morley Experiment: A misconceived & misinterpreted experiment. Indian J. Sci. Technol. 4(10), 1347-1357. Available at www.indjst.org.
- Mohammad Shafiq Khan (2012b) On the electrodynamics of moving bodies by Albert Einstein is based on trickeries (Open Letter to Professors, Teachers, Researchers and Students of Physics) Published in Elixir Online Journal 43 (2012), 6694- 6695. Available on www.elixirjournal.org.
- Davies PA and Jennison RC (1975) Experiments involving mirror transponders in rotating frames. J. Phys. A: Math. Gen. 8, 1390. Available on iopscience.iop.org/0305-4470/9/007.
- Woldemar Voigt (1887) ‘On the principle of Doppler. Available on en.wikisource.org/wiki/on_the_principle_of_Doppler?match=de
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.