Total views : 301
Study of Natural Ventilation Parameters on Buildings Inner Air Temperature
In this current contribution air temperature computing of different areas composing a given building is carried out. For this reason an ensemble of determinist input factors are used. These factors comprise among others climate, local environment, building characteristics, construction means, occupant's behavior and thermal loads. It has been found that the optimal solution depends strongly upon the ability to optimize building outer envelope, internal load and occupant's behavior. It depends slightly, upon particularity of building design including opening and level of air infiltration. In this article, the internal temperature in a house studied is dependent on the external climatic conditions. The natural ventilation can be optimized by changing the architecture of the building, as well as the conduct of the occupants.
Energy Saving, Occupant’s Behaviour, Temperature, Thermal Load.
- Bastide A, Lauret P, Garde F, Boyer H. Building energy efficiency and thermal comfort in tropical climates: presentation of a numerical approach for predicting the percentage of well-ventilated living spaces in buildings using natural ventilation. Energy and Buildings, Elsevier, Science Direct. 2006 Sep; 38(9):1093–103.
- Lomas KJ. Architectural design of an advanced natural ventilated building form. Energy and Buildings, Elsevier, ScienceDirect. 2007 Feb; 39(2):166–81.
- Oropeza-Perez I, Østergaard PA, Remmen A. Model of natural ventilation by using a coupled thermal-airflow simulation program. Energy and Buildings, Elsevier, Science Direct. 2012 Jun; 49:388–93.
- Sherman MH, Grimsrud DT. Infiltration-pressurization correlation: simplified physical modelling. ASHRAE Transactions, Research Gate. 1980 Jan; 86(2):778.
- Bekkouche SMA, Benouaz T, Cherier MK, Hamdani M, Yaiche MR, Benomrane N. Influence of the compactness index to increase the internal temperature of a building in Saharan climate. Energy and Buildings, Elsevier, ScienceDirect. 2013 Nov; 66:678–87.
- Bekkouche SMA, Benamrane N, Cherier MK, Hamdani M, Yaiche MR, Benouaz T. Practical installation methods of thermal insulation in a residential building in hot climate. In the Proceedings of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 4th International Conference on Power Engineering, Energy and Electrical Drives, Istanbul, Turkey; 2013 May 13–17. p. 1050–9. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.