Total views : 251
Some Numerical Results onFinite Groups and Semigroups
The concepts of nth-roots, n-abelianityand n-centrality have been defined on groups.In this paper, we examin these concepts on finitely presented groups 2mm-11+m wherem>2mH= and finite semigroup 3322.S= AMS subject Classification 2010: 20P05, 20M99.
nth-roots, n-abelian groups, n-central groups, Semigroups.
- AlperinJL. A classification of n-abelian groups.Canadian Journal of Mathematics. 1969;21:1238–44.
- BaerR. Factorization of n-soluble and n-nilpotent groups. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society. 1953; 4:15–26.
- DeliziaC, TortoraA,AbdollahiA. Some special classes of n-abelian groups.Canadian Journal of Mathematics. 2012; 1:19–24.
- Doostie H, Hashemi M. Fibonacci lengths involving the Wall number K(n) Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing. 2006;20(2):171–80.
- HashemiM, PolkoueiM. The n-th commutativity degree of a finitesemigroup. International Journal of Mathematical Archive. 2014; 5:198–200.
- LeviF. Notes on group theory. Indian Mathematical Society. 1945; 9:37–42.
- Robertson EF, Unlu Y. On semigroup presentations. Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society. 1993; 36:55–68.
- SadeghiehA, DoostieH. The nth-roots of elements in finite groups.Mathematical Science. 2008; 2:347–56.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.