Total views : 142
Multiplicative Normed Linear Space and its Topological Properties
The aim of this article is to propose a new space called multiplicative normed linear space and discuss different topological properties of this space. We establish equivalence between multiplicative compactness and multiplicative sequentially compactness. Some examples are given which demonstrate the validity of our results. Further we apply our results to prove fixed point existence theorems.
Multiplicative Continuous Function, Multiplicative Convergent Sequence, Fixed Point Existence Theorems, Multiplicative Normed Linear Space. Mathematics Subject Classification (2010): 46B20, 46B50, 47H10.
- Bashirov AE, Kurplnara EM, Ozyaplcl A. Multiplicative calculus and its applications. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications. 2008 Jan 1; 337(1):36-48. Crossref.
- Özavsar M, Cevikel AC. Fixed point of multiplicative contraction mappings on multiplicative metric space [Internet]. 2012 May 23. Available from: Crossref.
- He X, Song M, Chen D. Common fixed points for weak commutative mappings on a multiplicative metric space. Fixed Point Theory and Applications. 2014 Feb; 2014:48.
- Abbas M, Ali B, Suleiman YI. Common fixed points of locally contractive mappings in multiplicative metric spaces with application. International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences. 2015. Crossref.
- Kreyszig E. Introductory functional analysis with applications. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York, NY; 1990.
- Smart DR. Fixed point theorems. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge; 1980.
- Lang S. Real and functional analysis, 3rd ed. Graduate Texts in Mathematics, vol. 142, Springer-Verlag, New York; 1993. Crossref.
- Kumlin P. A note on fixed point theory. Mathematics, Chalmers and GU; 2003/2004. p. 1–15.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.