Total views : 294
An Application of Firefly Hybrid Extended Kalman Filter Tracking a Reentry Object
Several mathematical models are used for tracking reentry objects in case of radar and sonar. Bayes law evaluations by Unseen Markov Mannequin is one of these which can be used with compatible Kalman filters. To reduce linearization errors, in metaheurestic methods, a new algorithm is proposed by combination of stochastic and metheuristic techniques. For determination of estimation performance, Firefly Hybrid Extended Kalman Filter has been suggested. Convergence of such systems of firefly is quite high. These are compatible with nonlinear multimodal issues. Simulations studies have been done by MATLAB. The drag resistance is found to be related not only to speed but also to maximum cross sectional errors. The minimization of errors of altitude, velocity and ballistic coefficients are taken to be random. In comparison with Extended Kalman Filter and Hybrid Extended Kalman Filter, the results show 30 to 50 percent error reduction. Combinations of metaheurestic and stochastic methods have immense possibility of development of optimization in case of tracking of reentry objects.
Ballistic Coefficient, Extended Kalman Filter, Firefly algorithm, Hybrid Extended Kalman Filter, Metaheurestic, Reentry objects.
- Yang XS. Firefly algorithms for multimodal optimization. In Stochastic algorithms: foundations and applications, Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 2009; 169–78.
- Maybeck PS, Jensen RL, Harnly D. An adaptive extended Kalman filter for target image tracking. Aerospace and Electronic Systems. IEEE Transactions on 2. 1981; 173–80.
- Pavani T, Raju GSN, Sridevi PV. Pattern Synthesis of Linear Array with Position and Position-Amplitude Control using Firefly Algorithm. International Journal of Computer Applications. 2014; 99(7):18–23.
- Pavani T, Raju GSN, Sridevi PV. A Comparative Study of Pattern Synthesis of Non uniform Circular Arrays Using Firefly, Bat and Cuckoo Search Algorithms. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology. 2014; 6(9):563–71.
- Simon D. Optimal state estimation: Kalman, H infinity, and nonlinear approaches. John Wiley & Sons, 2006.
- SampathDakshina Murthy A, Koteswara Rao S, Naga Jyothi A, Das RP. Analysis of Effect of Ballistic Coefficient in the Formulations and Performance of EKF with Emphasis on Air Drag. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(31):1–5.
- SampathDakshina Murthy A, Koteswara Rao S, SrinavasaNaik K, Das RP, Jahan K, Lova Raju K. Tracking of a Manoeuvering Target Ship using Radar Measurements. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(28):1–6.
- Jawahar A, Koteswara Rao S. Recursive multistage estimator for bearings only passive target tracking in ESM EW systems. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(26):1–5.
- LovaRaju K, Koteswara Rao S, Das RP, Nalini Santhosh M, SampathDakshina Murthy A. Passive Target Tracking using Unscented Kalman Filter based on Monte Carlo Simulation. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(29):1–6
- Sampath Dakshina Murthy A, Kausar J, Koteswara Rao S. Particle Filter Based Ownship Evasive Maneuver under Torpedo Attack. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research. 2015; 6(1):1–6
- Annabattula J, Koteswara Rao S, SampathDakshina Murthy A, Srikanth KS, Das RP. Multi-sensor submarine surveillance system using MGBEKF. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(35).
- Annabattula J, Koteswara Rao S, SampathDakshina Murthy, Srikanth KS, DasP. Advanced submarine integrated weapon control system. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(35).
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.