Total views : 169
Modeling of an Epidemiological Model
The aim of this paper is to present mathematical modeling of the spread of infection in the context of the transmission of the human immunodeficiency virus HIV. The method is based on the models suggested by KHALLIL methods to reduce a complex model.
HIV/AIDS Epidemic, Singular Perturbation, Slow and Fast Variable Epidemic Models.
- Anosov. On limit cycles in systems of differential equations with a small parameter in the highest derivatives. AMS Translations, Ser. 33:233–75.
- Armstrong M. Coexistence of species competing for shared resources. Theortical Population Biology. 1976; 9(3):317– 28.
- Boudjellaba S. Oscillations in a prey-predator-super predator system. Journal of Biological Systems. 1998; 6(1):17–33.
- Brenan C, Petzold. Numerical Solution of Initial Value Problems in Differential-Algebraic Equations, North-Holland, Amsterdam; 1989.
- Butler G. Persistence in dynamical systems. Journal of Differential Equations. 1986; 63(2):255–63.
- Byrnes I. Bifurcation analysis of the zero dynamics and the practical stabilization of nonlinear minimum-phase systems. Asian Journal of Control. 2002; 4(2):171–85.
- Campbell SL. Singular Systems of Differential Equations, Pitman: San Francisco; 1980.
- Campbell SL. Singular Systems of Differential Equations II, Pitman: San Francisco;1982.
- Diener Cd. Analyse Non Standard. Office des Publications Universitaires, Algeria; 1983.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.