Total views : 260
Performance Analysis of PAPR Reduction in LTE System
Peak to Average Power Ratio in Long Term Evolution (LTE) system is an challenging and a difficult issue. To avoid the insufficient cyclic prefix, proposed the block size to be minimized, so the bit error rate is decreased to improve the better performance of the system. PAPR reduction is also proposed with two modulation techniques such as Quadrature Amplitude Modulation and Quadrature Phase Shift Keying. In the receiver side, a Maximum Euclidian Distance decoder is introduced to minimize the distance in the Euclidian space to get the output signal. The proposed results of cyclic prefix and peak to average power ratio reduction can be plotted and simulated.
Bit Error Rate (BER), Cyclic Prefix, MIMO-OFDM, PAPR, Pre-Coding.
- Seyed Mohsen Eghbali, Iman Beiranvand. PTS OFDM Scheme Based on ICA Algorithm for PAPR Reduction in Satellite Communication. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 June; 8(12). DOI:10.17485/ijst/2015/ v8i12/60404.
- Guo J, Ren S, Xiang H. A non-cyclic prefixed MIMO-OFDM system based on a recursive algorithm of joint channel estimation and data detection. In: Proc. International Conference Wireless Communication Network Mobile Computing, 2008, 1-6.
- Chern S, Chen J, Wu C. Novel frequency-domain DFE equalizer with oblique projection for CP-free space-time block coded MIMOOFDM systems. In: International Symposium Intelligent Signal Processing Communication Systems, 2009, 541-545.
- Liu J, Zhang J-K, Wong KM. Full-diversity codes for MISO systems equipped with linear or ML detectors. IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory. 2009.
- Vijayarangan V, Sukanesh R. An overview of techniques for reducing peak to average power ratio and its selection criteria for orthogonal frequency division multiplexing radio systems. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. 2009; 5(1):25-36.
- Wu Yiyan, William Y Zou. Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing: a multi-carrier modulation scheme. Consumer Electronics, IEEE Transactions. 1995; 41(3):392399.
- Xia Xiang-Gen. Precoded and vector OFDM robust to channel spectral nulls and with reduced cyclic prefix length in single transmit antenna systems. Communications, IEEE Transactions. 2001; 49(8):1363-1374.
- Christoph Studer, Member IEEE, Erik G Larsson, Senior Member IEEE. PAR-Aware Large-Scale Multi-User MIMO-OFDM Downlink. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications. 2013 Feb; 31(2).
- Senior Member IEEE. PAPR Analysis and Mitigation Algorithms for Beam-forming MIMO OFDM Systems Ying-Che Hung and Shang-Ho (Lawrence) Tsai. IEEE Transactionson Wireless Communications. 2014 May; 13(5).
- Aggarwal A, Stauffer E, Meng T. Optimal peak-to-average power ratio reduction in MIMO-OFDM systems. In: Proc. IEEE ICC. 2006 Jun, 3094-3099.
- Studer C, Larsson EG. PAR-aware large-scale multi-user MIMO-OFDM downlink. IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun. 2013 Feb; 31(2):303-313.
- Hyun-Su Cha, Hyukjin Chae, Kiyeon Kim, Jinyoung Jang, Student Member, IEEE, Janghoon Yang, Dong Ku Kim, Member, IEEE. Generalized Inverse Aided PAPRAware Linear Precoder Design for MIMO-OFDM System. Communications Letters. 2014 Aug; 18(8).
- Shaiq Peerzada Mohammad, Saurabh, Krishan Gopal. A Hybrid technique for BER and PAPR Analysis of OFDM system. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(15). DOI: 17485/ijst/2016/v9i15/87837. ISSN (Print): 0974-6846 ISSN (Online): 0974-5645.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.