Total views : 342
State Space Time Domain AR Signal Processing for Kalman Filter
Objective: Stochastic process have been performed useful in applications of signal and image processing in varied applications .Kalman filters are examples of such processing in state space time domain AR signals, AR process can be used as models of natural phenomena. Methods/Analysis: This paper explores the applications of Kalman filter AR signal processing using LMS in second algorithm, convergence speed is studied. RLS algorithm ensures fast convergences. Findings: Predictor - connector algorithm is used for mathematical modeling estimation of constant or random constant having process clatter in AR process has been done by discrete Kalman filter. It is formed that where covariance and dimensions clatter are invariable, the evaluation ever covariance and Kalman gain stabilized quickly. These limitations can be pre work out by running to filter off size. Novelty/Improvement: Estimation of true state by implement of discrete Kalman filter has shown that results are satisfied. Further extension can be done to estimate other stochastic parameters.
AR Signals, Discrete Kalman Filter, RLS Algorithm, Stochastic Process, Time Domain.
- Doob JL. What is a Stochastic Process? The American Mathematical Monthly. 1942; 49(10):648–53.
- Horvath, Lajos and Leipus Remigijus. Effect of Aggregation On Estimators in AR(1) Sequence. Preprint, 2005.
- Edwards AWF. George Udny Yule. In: Heyde CC, Seneta E (eds.), Statisticians of the centuries (New York) 2001; p. 292-94.
- Kim K, Franz MO, Scholkopf B. Iterative kernel principal component analysis for image modeling. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. 2005 Sept; 27(9):1351-66.
- Bae HS, Ryu J and Gerdes J. Road grade and vehicle parameter estimation for longitudinal control using GPS. Proc. of IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems. 2001.
- Simon D. John Wiley and Sons: Optimal state estimation: Kalman, H infinity, and nonlinear approaches. 2006.
- Arulampalam M. A tutorial on particle filters for online nonlinear/non-Gaussian Bayesian tracking. IEEE Transaction on Signal Processing. 2002; 50(2):174–88. ISSN:1053-587.
- Sampath Dakshina Murthy A, Koteswara Rao S, Srinivasa Naik K, Das RP, Jahan K, Lova Raju K. Tracking of a manoeuvring target Ship using Radar Dimensions. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(28).
- Sampath Dakshina Murthy A, Koteswara Rao, Naga Joythi A, Das Rudra Pratap. Analysis of Effect of Ballistic Coefficient in the Formulations And Performance of Ekf With Emphasis on Air Drag. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(31).
- Annabattula Awahar, Koteswara Rao S, Dakshina murthy AS, Srikanth KS and Das Rudra Pratap. 2015 Advanced Submarine Integrated Weapon Control System. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(35).
- Jahan Kausar, Sampath Dakshina Murthy A and Koteswara Rao S. Particle Filter Based Ownship Evasive Maneuver under Torpedo Attack. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research. 2015 January; 6(1):340-46.
- Sampath Dakshina Murthy A, Raju, Lova K, Koteswara Rao S, Das Rudra Pratap and Nalini Santhosh M. Passive Target Tracking using Unscented Kalman Filter based on Monte Carlo Simulation. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(29).
- Sampath Dakshina Murthy A, Jawahar Annabattula, Koteswara Rao S, Srikanth KS and Das Rudra Pratap. Multi-Sensor Submarine Surveillance System using MGBEKF. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(35):0974-5645.
- Sampath Dakshina Murthy A, Jawahar Annabattula, Koteswara Rao S, Srikanth KS and Das Rudra Pratap. Underwater Passive Target Tracking in Constrained Environment. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(35):0974-5645.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.