Total views : 247
Implementing the EFQM Model in the Calcimin Company Using the Fuzzy Hybrid Electre Approach
Background/Objectives: Todays’ main activities in any company is identifying the development sections and defining good projects, and finally ranking them based on the companies’ constrains. Methods/Statistical analysis: A FMCDM approach is combined with the BSC for managing and improving projects in the EFQM model. The population of research is 30 persons, and they were selected by random sampling method from 2013 to 2014 in the Calcimine Company. The data collection instrument was based on the interview and questionnaire and based on the statistical and decision making methods in the Spss v19, Matlab 2013 and excel 2103. Findings: Management Dashboards in the production lines and strategic Planning were achieved high score between other projects. Applications/Improvements: We improved a FMCDM method based on the BSC and Efqm Models. The applications of method have selecting the improvement points and defining projects in the project based organizations.
ANP, BSC, EFQM, ELECTRE, Fuzzy Multiple Criteria Decision Making, TOPSIS.
- Ittner CD, Larcker DF.Innovations in performance measurement: Trends and research implications. Journal of Management Accounting Research. 1998; 10:205−38.
- Jalaliyoon N, Zarei A, Hemati M.Consideration of BSC and EFQM as a combination framework. International Conference on Economics, Business and Management. 2011; 2:161–5.
- Assari A, Mahesh TM, Assari E, Role of public participation in sustainability of historical city: Usage of TOPSIS method. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012 Mar; 5(3):2289–94.
- Taklif A, Shokouhian R,Arasteh AS, Dalfard VM.Quantifying risk analysis using database in industrial investment projects by Topsis method. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2011 Jul; 4(7):779–84.
- Najafi A, Afrazeh A.Analysis of the environmental projects risk management success using analytical network process approach. International Journal of Environmental Research. 2011; 5(2):277–84.
- Azar A, Rajabzade A.Decision-making approach MADAM. Palgrave Negah Danesh; 2010.
- NajafiA, Afrazeh A.Using analytical network process for ranking educational factors influencing on knowledge worker productivity. World Applied Sciences Journal. 2010; 9(6):605–18.
- Najafi A.Prediction of the price transmission performance using fuzzy cognitive maps. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2011; 5(9):1281–7.
- Najafi A, Afrazeh A.Productivity strategies ranking of knowledge workers. Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management. 2010; 14(4):131–4.
- Yarahmadi R, Sadoughi S. Evaluating and prioritizing of performance indices of environment using fuzzyTopsis. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012 May; 5(5):2713–19.
- Zarbini-Sydani A, Karbasi A, Atef-Yekta E.Evaluating and selecting supplier in textile industry using hierarchical fuzzy Topsis. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2011 Oct; 4(10):1322–34.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.