Total views : 312
Forecasting Response Time in Elastic Cloud for Secure Resource Access in Transactional Database using Two Phase Authentication System
The key factor of IaaS in cloud computing, deals with resource sharing and efficient utilization. Though, it was accessed only by legitimate user with cloud grant and revoke mechanism that depends on cloud data management. In this paper, a two way authentication method is proposed for accessing cloud data services with transactional database to provide resource access to legitimate user. The results show the comparison between single and two way authentication method for providing scalable and consistent performance for accessing cloud data store.
Elastic Cloud Forecasting, Resource Sharing, Secure Resource Access, Transactional Database.
- Fito JO, Goiri I, Guitart J. SLA-driven elastic cloud hosting provider. 18th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Processing (PDP); 2010. p. 111–8.
- Baldine I, Yufeng X, Mandal A, Renci CH. Networked cloud orchestration: A geni perspective. 2010 IEEE GLOBECOM Workshops; Miami, FL. 2010. p. 573–8.
- Patel A, Seyfi A, Tew Y, Jaradat A. Comparative study and review of grid, cloud, utility computing and software as a service for use by libraries. Library Hi Tech News. 2011; 28(3):25–32.
- Manjusha R, Ramachandran R. Secure authentication and access system for cloud computing auditing services using associated digital certificate. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Apr; 8(S7). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8iS7/71223.
- Brebner PC. Is your cloud elastic enough? Performance modelling the elasticity of infrastructure as a service (iaas) cloud applications. Proceedings of the 3rd ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering, ICPE; 2012. p. 263–6.
- Das S, Agrawal D, El Abbadi A. ElasTraS: An elastic transactional data store in the cloud. USENIX HotCloud. 2009. p. 1–5.
- Vo HT, Chen C, Ooi BC. Towards elastic transactional cloud storage with range query support. Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment. 2010; 3(1-2):506–14.
- Wobber T, Rodeheffer TL, Terry DB. Policy-based access control for weakly consistent replication. Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Computer Systems, eUROsYS; 2010. p. 296–306.
- Roy N, Dubey A, Gokhale A. Efficient autoscaling in the cloud using predictive models for workload forecasting. 2011 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD); Washington, DC. 2011. p. 500–7.
- Wang C, Wang Q, Ren K, Lou W. Privacy-preserving public auditing for data storage security in cloud computing. 2010 Proceedings IEEE INFOCOM; 2010. p. 1–9.
- Park J-K, Lee H-S, Kim S-J, Park J-P. A study on secure authentication system using integrated user authentication service. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(23). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i23/79284.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.