Total views : 277
Investigation of Multiparameter Routing Processes Based on the Markov's Analytical Model
Background: The numerical decision systems of the nonlinear equations for a preset network, traffic and conditions of functioning allows to implement determination of a probability-time characteristics of a network, carry out a rating of used algorithms of routing, methods of streams control. Analysis: This paper is devoted to the problems of investigation of routing processes in large distribution systems. Findings: The identification of parameters of model of the routing process close to best values is possible during a repetitive process of search of the solution of a system of nonlinear equations. Conclusion: Multi-parameter routing process based on Markov’s model can be successfully used while routing traffic within big networks.
Analytical Model, Network Characteristics, Routing Processes, Transition Probabilities.
- Diffusing update algorithms for message routing in computer networks and internetworks. Invenstion Discosure P-3089, SRI Unt., Mento Park, CA, 1991Sept.
- Kravets OJa, Oleinikova SA. Multiagent technology for the application of a distributing function for load balancing in multiserver systems.Automation and Remote Control.2014; 75(5):977-82. DOI: 10.1134/S0005117914050166.
- Kravets OJa. Mathematical Modeling of Parametrized TCP Protocol.Automation and Remote Control. 2013; 74(7):1218-24.
- Derisavi S, Hermanns H, Sanders WH. Optimal StateSpace Lumping in Markov Chains. Information Processing Letters. 2003; 87(6):309-15.
- Geiger B, Temmel C. Lumpings of Markov chains, entropy rate preservation, and higher-order lumpability.Advances in Applied Probability. 2014; 51(4):1114-32.
- Katehakis M, Smit L. A Successive Lumping Procedure for a Class of Markov Chains.Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences. 2012; 26(4):483-508.
- Wang M, Kandasamy N, Guez A, Kam M. Distributed cooperative control for adaptive performance management. IEEE Internet Computing. 2007; 11(1):31-39.
- Rao M, Singh N. Performance Evaluation of AODV nth BR Routing Protocol under Varying Node Density and Node Mobility for MANETs. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Aug; 8(17):1-9.Doi no:10.17485/ijst/2015/ v8i17/70445
- Shenbagapriya R, Narayanan K. An Efficient Proactive Source Routing Protocol for Controlling the Overhead in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks,Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Nov; 8(30):1-6.Doi no:10.17485/ ijst/2015/v8i30/61429.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.