Total views : 352
Effectuation of Secure Authorized Deduplication in Hybrid Cloud
Objectives: Different user can access the same data repeatedly and trying to store it in the memory of the cloud server. Due to this there is a problem of maintaining the storage space and bandwidth. The main purpose of this study is how the data is secured, whether the authorized person is accessing the data or not and finally to check whether same data is repeatedly stored in the memory to avoid duplication of the data. Methods: In deduplication, to guard the confidentiality of sensitive information, it's encrypted/decrypted by the planned convergent coding technique before outsourcing for higher protection of knowledge security. Findings: The convergent encryption method and open authorization protocol and deduplication are combined together and check the data for deduplication in a secured way. The possibilities of using other algorithms are also considered for further implementation.
Authorized Duplicate Check, Confidentiality, Deduplication, Hybrid Cloud, Open Authorization
- Devi RP, Thigarasu V. A semantic Deduplication of Temporal Dynamic Records from Multiple Web Databases. Indian Journal of Science and Technology 2015 Dec; 8(34):1–7. Doi:10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i34/75103.
- Manjusha R, Ramachandran R. Secure Authentication and Access System for Cloud Computing Auditing Services Using Associated Digital Certificate. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Apr; 8(S7):220–27. Doi: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8iS7/71223.
- Rajendran PK. Hybrid Intrusion Detection Algorithm for Private Cloud. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(35):1–10. Doi: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i35/80167
- .4. Kaurav N. An investigation on Data De-duplication Methods And its Recent Advancement 2014.
- Li J, Li YK, Chen X, Patrick P, Lee C, Lou W. A hybrid Cloud Approach for Secure Authorized Deduplication IEEE, 2015 May 1; 26(5)1206 –16.
- Bellare M, Keelveedhi S, Ristenpart T. Message-Locked encryption and secure deduplication, 2013.
- Douceur JR, Adya A, Bolosky WJ, Simon D, Theimer M. Reclaiming space from duplicate files in a serverless distributed file system. 2002 Jul; 1–14.
- Bellare M, Keelveedhi S, Ristenpart T. Dupless: Server aided encryption for Deduplication storage. 2013; 179–94.
- Halevi S, Harnil D, Pinkas B, Peleg AS. Proofs of ownership in remote storage systems. 2011 Aug; 1–13.
- Pietro R D, Sorniott A, Boosting efficiency and security in proof of ownership for deduplication, 2012 May 2. p. 81–2.
- Bellare M, Namprempre C, Neven G. Security proofs for identity-based identification and signature schemes, 2009, pp. 1–18.
- Bellare M, Palacio A. Proofs of security against impersonation under active and concurrent attacks. 2002 Sep 13; 162–77.
- George C. Efficient Secure Authorized Deduplication in Hybrid Cloud using OAuth. 2015 Mar; 4(3):200–05.
- Nandini J, Reddy RN. Implementation of Hybrid Cloud Approach for Secure Authorized Deduplication, 2015.
- Li J, Chen X, Li M, Li J, Lee P, Lou W. Secure deduplication with efficient and reliable convergent key management. 2013; 25(6):1615–25.
- Srinivas V, Vardhan MG. Authorized Duplicate Check Scheme in Cloud using Hybrid Cloud. 2015 Apr 18; 26(5):1206–16.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.