Total views : 296
Management of a Network Interaction of Educational Organisations Oriented to Innovation Development
In this article, approaches towards the creation of a scientific and educational network integrating many dynamic interconnected agents that are voluntarily integrated in a network structure, which functions to be a virtual organisation and carries out specific innovation projects at a high level of coordination of purposes and integration of all types of resources are considered. In the conditions of a scientific and educational network, due to the action of nonlinear communications, there are processes of a coevolution, having such characteristics that a general rate of participants’ development during interaction becomes higher than before consolidation. It was shown that scientific as well as consulting support of project activities for forming contents and the organisation of education in a universum of innovation culture was an integrative basis of consolidation of participants of network interaction. The basic principles of self-organisation of the organisations in the conditions of a scientific and educational network are described. The main opportunities and problems of the development of a network are provided.
Network Interaction, Scientific and Educational Network, Self-Organisation.
- Kastel’s M. Information era: Economy, society and the culture. Moscow: HSE; 2000.
- Knyazeva EN. Kurdyumov of S. P. Sinergetik as new world vision: Dialogue with I. Prigozhin. Philosophy Questions. 1992; 12:3-20
- Meller K, Raiala A. Growth of strategic networks - New models creation of value. Russian Journal of Management. 2003; 6(4):113-40.
- Watts DJ. Six degrees: The science of a connected age. New York: W.W. Norton & Company; 2003. p. 83-100.
- Laszlo E. Ways, leaders in the future millennium. Problems and Prospects: VIET. 1997; 4:87.
- Petrovsky AV, Slobodchikov VI, Bim-Bud BM, Gromyko YV. Tasks and directions of reorganization of pedagogical science. Psychology Questions. 1989; 2:15-9.
- Zagvyazinsky VI. Strategic reference points of development of domestic education and way of their realization. Science and Education. 2012; 4:3-12.
- Sidenko AS. Innovative potential of the teacher. National Education. 2013; 1:121-7.
- Dmitriyeva EA. From experience of training in network interaction of teachers and students of pedagogical higher education institution. Science and Education. 2015; 6:7789.
- Silkina NV, Vaganov NO. Features of the educational environment in network interaction of the educational organization with production. Science and Education. 2015; 6:63-77.
- Davydova NN. Realization of system and synergetic approach in practice of management of development of a scientific and educational network. Education and Science. 2013; 7:66-84.
- Fedorov VA, Davydova NN. Control of the research and education network development in modern socio pedagogical conditions. Scientific Bulletin of a National Mining University. 2014; 2:126-33.
- Ansoff I, Campbell E, Lachs K. Strategic Sinergizm. St. Petersburg: SPb.; 2004. p. 36-58.
- Milgram S. Experiment in Social Psychology. St. Petersburg; 2001.
- Fedorov VA, Gapontsev VL, Gapontseva MG. Sinergetik in pedagogics: Expediency of transfer. Science and Education. 2008; 9(57):100-9.
- Vos A. East European qualifications frameworks lead reforms in education. Education and Science. 2014; 6:14954.
- Krasavina Y, Al Akkad M. Developing professional information and communication skills through E-Projects. Education and Science. 2014; 10:93-102.
- Nonaka I, Takeuchi H. The Knowledge Creating Company: How Japanese Companies Create the Dynamics of Innovation. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 1999.
- Thomson AM, Perry JL. Collaboration processes: Inside the black box. Public Administration Review. 2006; 66(1):20– 32.
- Rae KS, Tai KS, Jun CY. Environmental regulation, process innovation and social cohesion in Korea. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(15). Doi no: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i15/72942
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.