Total views : 413
Choreography Sketches as a Representational System of Dance Recording: From M. Petipa to M. Fokine
The author of the article considers one of the most important early stages in the creative process in the work of a choreographer regarding choreographic work associated with iconic detent dance. Through analysis of sketchy graphics created by famous masters such as M. Petipa and M. Fokine, creativity, which evolves from one track to another, is analyzed and an attempt is made to identify and articulate those installations that are suitable for staging work of choreographers. Here the main issues dealt with are the typologies and the common features of visual forms and key scheme and the dance records sign system specific to each of the masters are identified. The essence and associated nodal concepts concerning ways to draw in the act of creating choreographic image and the creative vision for Ballet are traced.
Ballet, Ballet Piece, Chronotope, Dance Record, Exposition, Staged Work, Sign System.
- Ballet and Theatre Material in the large Galleries Sotheby. London., 1985. page 3-4.
- Fokin Ivanov IM. Item. 1923.
- Petipa M. Materials: Memoirs. Articles. Leningrad; 1972.
- Uralskaya VM. Heritage Problems in Choreographic Art. Moscow; 1992. p. 19.
- Portnova T. A role of plastic arts in creative process of the choreographer of the end of XIX-of the beginning of the 20th centuries. Moscow; 2008. p. 10.
- Portnova T. Conceptual approaches in choreographic solutions of a boundary of the 19-20th centuries (on the example of new materials about M. Fokin’s creativity). Electronic Scientific Magazine, Apriori. 2014; 3(6).
- Fokin M. Against the current: Memoirs of the ballet master. Articles, Interview and Letters. Moscow; 1962.
- Fokin M. Against the current: Memoirs of the ballet master. Scenarios and Plans of Ballets. Articles, Interview and Letters. Leningrad; 1981.
- Kim D, Jung J, You Y, Kim C. The influence of the process of creating organizational culture on organizational commitment and job involvement. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Apr; 8(S7). Doi no:10.17485/ijst/2015/v8iS7/70415
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.