Total views : 272
Implementation of Humanitarian Components of Applied Mathematics Teaching for University Students with a Specialization in Science
The paper deals with the methodological aspects of teaching of applied mathematics for university students with a specialization in natural sciences in the context of higher mathematical education humanization. It describes the organization of classes for teaching of applied mathematics aimed at human development.
A Task Approach, Humanization of Higher Mathematical Education, Student, Teaching of Applied Mathematics.
- Bidaybekov EY, Kornilov VS. Mathematical modeling and numerical methods. Introduction: Manual. Almaty: AGU of Abay; 1998.
- Bidaybekov EY, Kornilov VS, Talpakov NA. Numerical Methods: The Standard Program. Standard Programs in Informatics and Applied Mathematics for Universities and Teacher Training Colleges. Almaty: Republican Publishing Office; 1996. p. 15-8.
- Blekhman IM, Myshkis AD, Panovko YG. Applied mathematics: Subject, logic, features of approaches. Moscow: Komkniga; 2005.
- Komensky YK, Lock D, Russo G-G, Pestalozzi IG. Pedagogical heritage. Moscow: Pedagogics; 1989.
- Komissarova SA. Technology of tasks as means of humanitarization of natural-science education [Ph.D. thesis]. Volgograd; 2002.
- Kornilov VS. Humanitarian aspects of high school system of applied mathematical preparation. Science and School. 2007; 5:23-8.
- Kornilov VS. A role of applied mathematical preparation in humanitarization of the higher mathematical education. Messenger of the Moscow City Pedagogical University. 2008; 6(16):123-34.
- Kornilov VS. Theoretical bases of informatization of applied mathematical education: Monograph.
- Voronezh: Scientific Book; 2011.
- Kornilov VS. Approach of tasks as an implementer humanitarian components of training in applied mathematics. Problem of Teaching Mathematics at School and Higher Education Institution in the Conditions of Implementation of New Educational Standards. Theses of Reports of Participants of the XXXI All-Russian Seminar of Teachers of Mathematics of Higher Educational Institutions Devoted to the 25 Anniversary of a Seminar; TGSPA of Mendeleyev DI: Tobolsk; 2012. p. 109-10.
- Kornilov VS. Training of students of higher education institutions in applied mathematics in the conditions of an education fundamentalization. Electronic Education of the Present to the Future: Collection of Scientific Works of the International Forum; RTsIOKO: Izhevsk; 2013. p. 44-8.
- Lavrentyev GV. Humanitarization of mathematical education: Problems and prospects. Barnaul: AGU Publishing House; 2001.
- Lerner IY. Didactic bases of methods of training. Moscow: Pedagogics; 1981.
- Pedagogical Encyclopedic Dictionary. Moscow: Scientific Publishing House “Big Russian Encyclopedia”; 2003.
- Safronova TM. Possibilities of pedagogical technology of V. M. Monakhov in the solution of methodical problems of mathematical development of pupils. Bulletin of Yelets State University of I. A. Bunin. 2006; 11:270-81.
- Simonov VM. Didactic bases of natural-science education: Theory and practice of realization of a humanitarian paradigm [Ph.D. thesis]. Volgograd; 2000.
- Smirnov EI. Didactic system of mathematical education of students of pedagogical higher education institutions [Doctoral thesis]. Yaroslavl; 1998.
- Traditions of a Humanization in Education: Materials II of the International Conference of Memory of Dorofeyev G. V.; Moscow: ISMO RAO; 2012.
- Tikhomirov OK. Psychology. Moscow: The Higher Education; 2006.
- Zhanys A, Nurkasymova S. Results of the pedagogical experiment for determination of forming of the basic knowledge in mathematics. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(13). Doi no: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i13/59959
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.