Total views : 218
Knowledge-based Management Model of Semi- Finished Product Flows in the Multicluster Tools (MCT) in Semiconductor Production
To ensure the flexibility of the mechanisms of dynamic behavior and autonomy in Multicluster Tools (MCT), as well as to adjust the individual components of the model for conducting a simulation, it would be most expedient to apply the method of their functioning on the basis of knowledge-based model. It is based on an ontological approach, in which one can work out modalities for the flow management of semi-finished products at a simulation modeling of the MCT, as well as to simulate control actions. The authors investigated the ontological approach at a simulation flow modeling of the semi-finished products in the MCT and suggested the method of using regulations in the logical inference process, as one of the types of processing of knowledge choice procedure. The urgency of the current research is caused by the necessity to increase the productivity of multicluster technological complex.
Knowledge-based Management Model, Multicluster Tools, Semiconductor Manufacturing.
- Yuyukin NV. Modeling and algorithmization of management of robotic modular and cluster complexes in technological processes of a photolithography. [PhD thesis]. Voronezh; 2006.
- DiIorio S. SEMI equipment performance standards integration. SEMICON West 2006 STEP. Methods to Measure. Improve Equipment Productivity, Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International; San Francisco CA. 2006.
- Lee HY, Lee TE. Scheduling single-armed cluster tools with reentrant wafer flows. IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing. 2006; 19(2):226–40.
- Kohn R, Noack D, Mosinski M, Zhou Z, Rose O. Evaluation of modeling, simulation and optimization approaches for work flow management in semiconductor manufacturing. Proceedings of the 2009 Winter Simulation Conference; 2009. p. 1592–600.
- Manier MA, Varnier C, Baptiste P. Constraint-based model for the cyclic multi-hoist scheduling problem. Production Planning Contr. 2000; 11(3):244–57.
- Niedermayer H, Rose O. A simulation-based analysis of the cycle time of cluster tools in semiconductor manufacturing. Proceedings of the Annual IIE Industrial Engineering Research Conference; Houston, Texas. 2004.
- Noack D, Gan BP, Lendermann P, Rose O. An optimization framework for Waferfab performance enhancement. Proceedings of the 2008 Winter Simulation Conference; 2008. p. 2194–200.
- Sweety, Dhankar M, Kajal RS, Kalia K, Vashishta K, Kumar A. Energy efficient memory design using low voltage complementary metal oxide semiconductor on 28 nm FPGA. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Aug; 8(17). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i17/76237.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.