Total views : 230
Effect of Light on the Development of the Hard Roe of ACIPENSER BAERII BRANDT, 1869
The goal of conducted experiment was to study the larval development of Siberian sturgeon Acipenser baerii Brandt, 1869 when influenced by light. The rate of hard roe development is almost independent on light intensity and spectrum. However, the survival rate and size of larvae at certain light intensity and color increase. The author revealed beneficial effect of green-blue light on noted indicators.
Acipenser Baerii, Development, Light, Light Color, Light Intensity, Siberian Sturgeon.
- Gadzhiyev RV. Ecologist – physiological features of development of a kurinsky salmon in early ontogenesis. [PhD thesis]. Baku; 1989.
- Ginzburg AS, Detlaf TA. Sturgeon Acipenser guldenstadti. Objects of biology of development. Moscow: Science; 1975. p. 217–77.
- Kasimov RYu. Also thresh studying of reactions of germs, larvae sturgeon on different illumination. New in Fishery Researches of Azerbaijan; Baku. 1973. p. 118–31.
- Nabiyev AI. Growth thresh a sturgeon in experimental conditions and influence of factors of external environment on him. Proceedings of Institute of Zoology of AN AZSSR. 1953; 16:87–149.
- Nasirova NV, Kasimov RYu. Thresh influence of some factors of the environment on survival sturgeon in early ontogenesis. Theses of 5 All-Russian Conference Ecologist – Physiological and Biochemistry of Fishes. Part 3; Kiev. 1982. p. 92–4.
- Nikolskaya NG. Some temperature reactions in early ontogenesis of a starred sturgeon. Ecologist - Morphological researches of early ontogenesis of vertebrata. Moscow: Science; 1984. p. 119–39.
- Reznichenko PN. To the characteristic of temperature conditions of development of caviar of the Russian sturgeon (Acipenser guldenstadti Brandt) of the Volga River. Ecologist - morphological and ecologist-physiological researches of development of fishes. Moscow: Science; 1978. p. 115–23.
- Ruban GI. Siberian sturgeon of Acipenser baerii Brandt (structure of a look and ecology). Moscow: GEOS; 1999.
- Ruchin AB. Features of growth and power of a carp (Cyprinus carpio) at various illumination. Zoological Journal. 2001; 80(4):433–7.
- Ruchin AB. Influence of the photo period on growth, physiological and hematologic indicators thresh the Siberian sturgeon of Acipenser baerii. News of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Series Biology. 2007; 6:698–704.
- Semenov KI. About influence of various conditions of lighting on development of larvae of a sturgeon during the period from hatching before transition to active food at artificial cultivation. Reports of Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 1957; 113(4):937–40.
- Ruchin AB. Influence of colored light on growth rate of juveniles of fish. Fish Physiology and Biochemistry. 2004; 30(2):175–8.
- Berbejillo J, Martinez Bengochea A, Bedo G, Vizziano Cantonnet D. Molecular characterization of testis differentiation in the Siberian Sturgeon, Acipenser baerii. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2011 Aug; 4(S8). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2011/v4iS8/30795.
- Ishihara M, Abe T, Kazeto Y, Ijiri S, Adachi S. Effects of Gonadotropic Hormone on the Acquisition of Ovulatory Competence in Japanese Eel Anguilla japonica and Bester Sturgeon (Huso Huso × Acipenser ruthenus). Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2011 Aug; 4(S8). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2011/v4iS8/31070.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.