Total views : 196
AGNT7 for an Intelligent Software Agent
Objectives: The paper defines an agent structure that will help in designing of the agents in agent oriented software development. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The paper proposes a structure AGNT7 that defines elements needed in designing of an intelligent software agent. AGNT7 covers implementation aspect of agent. It is based on XML language. The paper defines all seven elements of the structure in detail. It also defines interaction among elements needed to proper functioning of agent. Findings: Two cases have been designed using proposed structure. It shows that all elements in the structure are necessary and worth for designing of intelligent software agent. Designed agent also exhibits evolving nature which is needed to update itself with changing requirements. Proposed structure also shows use of XML language in providing evolving capability in the agent. The paper defines various formats of XML language that can be utilized in software development based on agents. It also defines mathematical representation of elements of proposed structure. Applications/Improvement: AGNT7 provides clear guidelines to developer for designing of agent that speeds programming of software based on agents.
Adaptive Programming, Agent Oriented Software Development, Agent Structure, Software Agent.
- DamK H, Winikoff M, Padgham L. An agent-oriented approach to change propagation in software maintenance. Autonomus Agentsand Multi-Agent Systems. 2011; 23(2):384-52.
- Wooldridge M, JenningsN R, et. al. The Gaia Methodology for Agent-Oriented Analysis and Design. Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. 2000; 3(3):285-12.
- Paderewski P, Torres JJ, et. al. A software System Evolutionary and adaptive framework: application to Agent-based systems. Journal of Systems Architecture. 2004; 50(7):407-16.
- Wang X, He S, Shi Y. Design of Intelligent Answering System based on Agent Technology, 2007. ISITAE '07, First International Symposium on Information Technologies and Applications in Education, IEEE, p. 333-36
- Vandewoude Y, Berbers Y. Run-time Evolution for Embedded Component-Oriented Systems. Proceeding of the International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM), 2002, p. 242-45.
- Jonker CM, Lam RA. A Reusable Muti-Agent Architecture for Active Intelligent Websites. Applied Intelligence. 2001; 15(1):7–24.
- Di Stefano A, Pappalardo G, et. al. An Infrastructure for Runtime Evolution of Software Systems. Proceedings, ISCC 2004 Ninth International Symposium on Computers and Communications, 2004, 2, p. 1129-35.
- Mende G, de Antonio A. A Modified Agent-Based Software Architecture for Intelligent Virtual Environments for Training, Seventh Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture, WICSA 2008, p. 319-22.
- Wang Q, Huang G, et. al. Runtime Software Architecture Based Software Online Evolution, Proceedings of the 27th Annual International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC’03), 2003, p. 230-35.
- Meng Y. Agent-based reconfigurable architecture for real-time object tracking. J. Real-Time Image Processing. 2009: 4:339–51.
- Spanoudakis N, Moraitis P. Modular JADE Agents Design and Implementation using ASEME. IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology, Toronto, 2010, 2, p. 221-28.
- Bresciani P, Perini A, Giorgini P, Giunchiglia F, Mylopoulos J. Tropos: An agent-oriented software development methodology. Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. 2004 May 1; 8(3):203-36.
- Isern D, Sánchez D. Organizational structures supported by agent oriented methodologies. The Journal of Systems and Software. 2010: 84(2):169-84.
- May EL, Zimmer BA. The Evolutionary Development Model for Software, Hewlett-Packard Journal, 1996, p. 1-8.
- Oluyomi A, Karunasekera S. Description templates for agent-oriented patterns, The Journal of Systems and Software. 2008; 81(1):20-36.
- Jawahar S, Nirmala K. Quantification of Learner Characteristics for Collaborative Agent based e-learning Automation. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(14):1-6.
- Huamonte J, Smith K. The Use of Roles to Model Agent Behaviors for Model Driven Architecture. Proceedings IEEE Southeast Con. Conference, 2005, p. 594-98.
- Krzwicki D, FaberŁ, et. al. Computing Agents for Decision Support Systems. Future Generation Computer Systems. 2014; 37:390-400
- De Jong KA. Evolving Intelligent Agents: A 50 Year Quest. IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine. 2008: 3(1):12-17.
- Amalanathan A, Anouncia SM, Vairamuthu S, Vasudevan M. A Framework for E-Governance System using Linked Data and Belief-desire-intention Agent. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(15):1-6.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.