Total views : 289
The Role of Business Incubators in Supporting Economic Growth and Advancement of Small Business of the Russian Federation
The article discusses the role and functions of business incubators in the advancement of small entrepreneurship in the regions of the Russian Federation as well as providing economic growth. A business incubator is an organization that creates the most favorable conditions for launching of small enterprises through the provision of comprehensive services and resources. The article analyses and presents some of the indicators of existing business incubators as well as investigates certain most efficient business incubators in Russia and considers the role of business incubators in the advancement of small innovative enterprises. The authors note the influence of business incubators on economic growth of the regions.
Business Incubator, Economic Growth, Small Business, Small Business Advancement.
- Problems and decisions: business incubators and science and technology parks of Russia. Russian venture company. 2014
- Statistics of small and medium business – the summary of the continuous survey of Federal state statistic service in 2011. http://www.rcsme.ru/common/totals.asp. Date accessed: 04/09/2015.
- Federal law of the Russian Federation “On state support of small entrepreneurship in the Russian Federation”. 88-FZ on June 14, 1995.
- Gorbunov V.L., Kaganov V.Sh., Martynyuk V.N. Business incubators, entrepreneurship, economics. Modern economy and right: Moscow. 2007.
- Voronina L.A., Ratner S.V., Quickly A.I. Business-incubator as form of network interaction of the small innovative enterprises. Economic Strategy. 2012; 14(1):99.
- Chistyakova O.V. Perspective directions of development of business-incubators in Russia. Bulletin of Irkutsk State Economic Academy. 2011; 2.
- Oganesyan V.G. The concept and process of development of the profile small and medium-sized enterprises in businessincubator. Bulletin of Bryansk State University. 2010; 3:169-174.
- Naydenova R.I. Business incubators as an effective instrument for social-economic development of the regions. Modern high technologies. Scientific Journal of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences. 2007; 9.
- Fesiun A.V. On the issue of creation business-incubators in regions. Vestnik VolGU. 2008; 1(12):117–122.
- Tretiak O.A., Rumyantseva M.N. Transformation of firm in the network organization on the example of NIR. Russian Journal of Management. 2001; 4(4):75-92.
- Kastel’s M. Formation of society of network structures. New post-industrial wave in the West. Moscow. 1999 12. Noteboom B. Inter-firm Alliances. Analysis and Design. Routledge: London, 1999.
- Review of business-incubators in Russia. Analytical Review of the Company Ernst and Young. 2010. http:// www.ey.com. Date accessed 12/09/2015.
- Russian business portal of information support of entrepreneurship. http://www.allmedia.ru. Date accessed:
- Bagiev G.L. Terminological dictionary of marketing. http:// www.marketing.spb.ru. Date accessed: 10/09/2015.
- The National Business Incubation Association. Official Website. http://www.nbia.org. Date accessed: 10/09/2015.
- Medvedeva T.Yu. Business-incubators in regional innovation systems. Informational Society. 2007; 5–6:102–107.
- Klochkova N.V. Development of innovative activity in Russia. Science and Economy. 2011; 4:11–14.
- Fiyaksel’ E.A., Butryumova N.N. The role of business incubators in the infrastructure. Moscow, 2012.
- Kang Daeyoup, Kim Jaeyoung, Business Model Innovation through Value Delivery Differentiation: Multiple Case Studies. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2015 Sep; 8(21). Doi no:10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i21/78271
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.