Total views : 318
Development oDevelopment of Ontology Model of Requirements to Results of Training in System of Adaptive Control of Education Quality
The problem of а quality assurance of management of education systems regarding establishment of requirements to results of training by modern science is solved in line with ambiguously treated competence-based approach. Within this article authors consider the possibility of creation of such system based on ontology model. The benefit of this method of the problem resolution is possibility of harmonization of requirements, both for employers, and from representatives of the educational community. It is described as tools of research of data domain and the course of creation of this model, and results of its use for development of a frame of qualifications of professional education of the Ural region and a frame of qualifications for the IT industry.
Education Outcomes, Expert Information, Ontological Model.
- Anderson L.W., Krathwohl D. (Eds.) A Taxonomy for Learning, Teaching and As-sessing: A Revision of Bloom's Taxonomy of Educational Objectives. Longman: New York, 2001, 1-54.
- Bloom S. Taxonomy of Educational Objectives, Book 1 Cognitive Domain. Longman Publishing.1975
- Agdavletova A.M. About technique of teaching discipline, Information systems and technologies. Humanitarian Scientific Researches. 2015; 3.
- Belousova I.D. Information management as concept of management. Collection of Scientific Works Sworld. 2010; 9(4):5-6.
- Belousova I.D. Information management as new methodology of creation of information management system. Modern Scientific Researches and Innovations. 2014; 9-1(41):12-15.
- Belousova I.D. Professional standards in the field of training of IT specialists. Modern society, science and education the collection of scientific works on materials of the In
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.