Total views : 241
Transformation of International Standards of Nutrition due to Increasing Demand for Ecologically Clean Production
The article is devoted to the evaluation of influence of global trend for increasing demand for ecologically clean production according to the international standards of nutrition. The authors build a multifactorial function of demand for ecologically clean products and research the process of transformation of traditional standards of nutrition and formation of international standards of ecologically clean production within the frame of institutionalization of this production.
Ecologically Clean Production, Multi-Factorial Function of Demand, Institutionalization, International Standards of Nutrition.
- Cheng S. Organic Diets Significantly Lower Children’s Dietary Exposure to Organophisphorus Pesticides, Environmental Health Perspective. 2013. http://www.etholine.org/imembers/2013/8418/8418. Date accessed: 20/11/2015
- Danciu V. Strategii de marketing. Editura Independenta Economica. Pitesti. 2012.
- Greene C., Dmitri C. Organic Agriculture: Gaining Ground. USDA. Economic Service. 2013.
- Gornostaeva Z.V. The improvement of the technology of the service processes for the development of barrier free Russian market of services. Life Sciences Journal. 2014; 11(11s):412-416.
- Kama J. Environmental Marketing: Strategy and its Implementation in First Industries. University of Helsinki Lu. 2013.
- Pollan M. Mass Natural: With WalMart, going organic, where will organic go? New York Time Magazine. 2013. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/04/magazine/04wwln-lede.html.Date accessed: 04/12/2015
- Popkova E.G., Dubova Y.I., Romanova M.K. Designing the Territorial Marketing Strategy on the Principles of Cluster Policies. World Applied Sciences Journal. 2013; 22(4):571-576.
- Popkova E.G., Tinyakova V.I. Dialectical Methodology of Analysis of Economic Growth. World Applied Sciences Journal. 2013 Aug; 24(4):467-475.
- Popkova E.G., Tinyakova V.I. Drivers and Contradictions of Formation of New Quality of Economic Growth. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research. 2013; 15(11):1635-1640.
- Popkova E.G., Shachovskaya L.S., Romanova M.K. Bases of Transition of the Territory to Sustainable Development: Modern City. World Applied Sciences Journal. 2013 Jul; 23(11):1499-1507.
- Rashidi M., Keshavarzpour F. Classification of Tangerine Size and Shape Based on Mass and Outer Dimensions. Agricultural Engineering Research Journal. 2011; 1(3):51-54.
- Volosatova U.A. Economic content and nature as an integrated tool of eco-marketing management decision-making process of buying. FES: Finance. Economy. Strategy. Series, Innovation Economy: the human dimension. 2011; 16-20.
- Zhidkov V.E., Hramtsov A.G., Gornostaeva Z.V., Alekhina E.S., Kushnareva I.V. Need for Government Regulation of Organic Foods. Asian Social Science. 2014; 10(23):135-139.
- Rema N., Vasanthamani. G. Prevalence of Nutritional and Lifestyle Disorders among School Going Children in Urban and Rural Areas of Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu, India. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2011 Feb; 4(2):1-10.
- Chandra Venkatasubramanian. Nutritional Quality and Acceptability of Organic and Conventional Foods. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2011 Mar; 4(3):361.
- Mathan C. Nisha, Sevanan Rajesh Kumar. Effect of Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi on Growth and Nutrition of Wedilia chinensis (Osbeck) Merril. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2010 Jun; 3(6):1-3.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.