Total views : 444
The Politicization of Sports as a Soft Power Public Resource
The review article is devoted to the sports issues as a soft power resource. Being an integral part of social, cultural and political life of the society, sports are considered in the article in the context of a “soft” influence tool in country’s domestic and foreign policy. Branding of the Olympic movement and the actualization of sporting identity can serve examples of the mechanism for obtaining reputational dividends and promoting the country. In domestic policy of the state sports have a strategic importance for the regions management.
Sports, Sports Branding, Sports Policy, Sports Politicization, “Soft Power”, Regionalism of Sports Policy.
- Coser L. The Functions of Social Conflict. Free Press: Glencoe, IL. 1956.
- Bobrov K. Sport as system. Business-class. 2014.
- Bourdieu P. Program for sociology. Center of humanitarian technologies. 2014.
- Butov S.V. Development of the Soviet soccer in 1921-1941. PhD thesis. Krasnoyarsk. 2007.
- Gladkova A.A. An image of the Russian athlete in foreign mass media (on the example of publications about the winter Olympic Games of 2010 in Vancouver). All-Russian base of the full text scientific publications, Portalus. 2014.
- Kiselev K.V., Scherbakov A.Y. Regional identity in sociological measurement: Chelyabinsk case. Scientific year-book of Institute of philosophy and right of the Ural office of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Yekaterinburg. 2014.
- Korneeva V.A. Sport as resource of public administration. Present conflictogenity: collective monograph. Yekaterinburg. 2014, 119-139.
- Korneeva V.A. Sport as a solution in political consolidation of regions. Pedagogical education in Russia. 2014; 29-35.
- Covers of foreign magazines to the Olympic Games in Sochi. http://magspace.ru/ blog/sochi2014/252308.html. Date accessed: 14/10/2015.
- Petersson B., Persson AA. Political formation of myths and Winter Olympic Games of 2014. Emergency ration. 2014.
- Petrenko M. The Olympic Games as Putin's triumph, or What image of the Russian Olympic Games have created the western mass media for the readers? Atmosfera news agency. 2014.
- A rating of the cities of Russia on quality of life. All-Russian center of a standard of living. 7/12/2014.
- A rating of the cities of Russia on quality of life. (Top – 20) – 2010 Urbanika: institute of territorial planning. http://urbanica.spb.ru/?p=710. 2010.
- A rating of the Russian regions on quality of life – 2012. Ria rating. http://riarating.ru/infografika/ 20121218/610486725.html. Date accessed 08/10/2015.
- Russia – the leader of world sport of 2013-2018 Business newspaper: South. http://www.dg-yug.ru/a/2012/11/16/Rossija__lider_mirovogo_s . Date accessed.16/11/2012.
- Rusakova O.F. Methodological problems of the categorical and tool analysis of soft power. Scientific Journal, Diskurs-Pi. 2014.
- Semenova Y.A. Crisis of civil identity in the conditions of transformation of modern society. Bulletin Of Regional Public Institution. Orenburg. 2014.
- Fogs G. Nationalism: in total to the hall, to the gym! New newspaper: South. 2013.
- Forum E1. http://www.e1.ru/talk/forum/read.php?f=41&i=336411&t=336411. Date accessed 07/10/2015.
- Kheiyzinga Y. Homo Ludens. Person player. Publishing house of Ivan Limbakh: St. Petersburg. 2011.
- Park Sung Ho. Factors and Characteristics of Political Likeability as a Source of Public Relations: Focusing on the Likeability Factors in South Korea. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(13):1-6.
- Uma Maheswari S., Ramakrishnan R. Sports Video Classification Using Multi Scale Framework and Nearest Neighbor Classifier. Indian Journal of Science and Technology.2015 Mar; 8(6):529–535.
- Kim Man Ki. Analysis of the Media Engagement Attributes of Voters Gauge used in Political Campaign Focusing on the Korean Parliamentary and Presidential Elections. Indian Journal of Science and Technology.2015 May; 8(S9):393–397.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.