Total views : 182
An Efficient Framework for Providing Secured Transaction of Data in Cloud Environment
Background/Objectives: The aim our work is to achieve transactional security for users across cloud servers. Method/Statistical Analysis: A framework called Conditional Source Encryption based Data Transactional Security (CSEDTS) is developed in cloud environment. The transaction request sent to cloud data storage is evaluated as conditional attributes. The obtained conditional attributes are encrypted with the help of Conditional Source Encryption method. Then, mapping function is applied for conditional attributes by using unique secured identity number and then these conditional attributes gets decrypted. Findings: Experiments are conducted and the performance analysis shows that the transactional security rate on data layer and the true positive rate are improved. Applications/Improvements: This technique increases security of data that can be applied to access a wide range of resources and applications through web service interface. In future, this can be improved by reducing the transaction time.
Conditional Attribute, Cloud Server, Data Storage, Encryption, Security, Transaction.
- Vairagade RS, Vairagade NA. Cloud computing data storage and security enhancement. IJARCET. 2012 Aug; 1(6):145-9.
- Purushothaman D, Abburu S. An approach for data storage security in cloud computing. International Journal of Computer Science Issues. 2012 Mar; 9(2):100-5.
- Bhisikar P, Sahu A. Security in data storage and transmission in cloud computing. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering. 2013 Mar; 3(3):410-5.
- Divya SV, Shaji RS, Venkadesh P. A comprehensive data forwarding technique under cloud with dynamic notification. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology. 2013 Jul; 7(14):2946-53.
- Mohamed SPM, Shaji RS. An efficient framework to handle integrated VM workloads in heterogeneous cloud infrastructure. Soft Computing. 2016 Jan; 1-10.
- Sugumar R, Imam SBS. Symmetric encryption algorithm to secure outsourced data in public cloud storage. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(23):1-5.
- Pandey A, Gond S. Secure communication over cloud computing network using OTP (one time transaction) method. Int J Computer Technology and Applications. 2014 Sep; 5(5):1707-10.
- Vamsikrishna V, Boominathan P. Authorization based secure data transaction in cloud computing. IJETT. 2014 May; 11(9):446-9.
- Youssef AE, Alageel M. A framework for secure cloud computing. International Journal of Computer Science Issues. 2012 Jul; 9(4):487-500.
- Shaikha R, Sasikumar M. Data classification for achieving security in cloud computing. Procedia Computer Science. 2015; 45:493–8.
- Sookhak M, Talebian H, Ahmed E, Gani A, Khan MK. A review on remote data auditing in single cloud server: Taxonomy and open issues. Journal of Network and Computer Applications. 2014; 43:121-41.
- Shu J, Shen Z, Xue W. Shield: A stackable secure storage system for file sharing in public storage. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing. 2014; 74:2872-83.
- Akshaya B, Sudha C, Suvedha B, Shanthi P, Umamakeswari A. Efficient ABBE for improving cloud security in a dynamically changing user environment. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 May; 8(9):306-11.
- Rajarajeswari S, Somasundaram K. Data confidentiality and privacy in cloud computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(4):1-8.
- Kumari PS, Kamal ARNB. Optimal integrity policy for encrypted data in secure storage using cloud computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(8).
- Suveetha K, Manju T. Ensuring confidentiality of cloud data using homomorphism encryption. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(8).
- Monikandan S, Arockiam L. Confidentiality technique to enhance security of data in public cloud storage using data obfuscation. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(24):88-97.
- Brindha T, Shaji RS, Rajesh GP. A survey on the architectures of data security in cloud storage infrastructure. International Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2013 Apr-May; 5(2):1108-14.
- Dia S, Wang C, Chen L. Ex-post efficient resource allocation for self-organizing cloud. Computers and Technical Engineering. 2012 Jul 2:1-32.
- Di S, Robert Y, Vivien F, Kondo D, Wang C, Cappello F. Optimization of cloud task processing with checkpoint-restart mechanism. ACM. 2013 Nov:17-21.
- Karimi M. Hybrid discrete particle swarm optimization for task scheduling in grid computing. International Journal of Grid Distribution Computing. 2014; 7(4):93-104.
- Khedkar SV, Gawande AD. Data partitioning technique to improve cloud data storage security. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies. 2014; 5(3):3347-50.
- Jadhav SP, Nandwalkar BR. Efficient cloud computing with secure data storage using AES. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering. 2015 Jun; 4(6):377-81.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.