Total views : 145
Cybernetic Epistemology as a New Methodological Paradigm of Comparative Legal Researches
Objectives: This article analyses some ways of using comparative legal research tools according to the latest methodological achievements of cybernetic epistemology. This kind of research is a complex Gnoseo logical process and its success depends on measuring of equipment using modern cognition approaches. Methods/Statistical analysis: Favorable results are possible if the researcher has a high level of general theoretical training, knows general methodological principles and is able to use new approaches and methodologies of cognition and estimation. These paradigms enable the creation of a specific complex system picture of researched political and legal phenomena. Findings: Today, complexity theory, or cybernetic epistemology, unites ever more the quantity of existing sciences, moving towards the new development known as “the sixth technological mode”. Its short formula is Nano-, Bio-, Info- and Cogno- (NBIC) technology convergence. The prime movers of cybernetic epistemology (complexity theory) named it figuratively «mind ecology», «ecology of ideas» or «deep ecology». The subjects of research of this theory are complex systems. They are known to have such attributes as synergism (holism), autopoiesis and recursivity. In general terms, a modern complex social system (civilization itself) may be transformed into new Humanistic Socio-Economic Formation (HSEF). With no alternative it would be organic integration of technologies of Kondratiev’s sixth mode (production forces), Galbraith’s third motive of human activity (labour relations) and democracy (of efficiency by Pareto), based on meritocracy (superstructure). Consequently, cybernetic epistemology uses all known scientific cognition approaches and becomes even more productive when used in comparative legal researches. Application/Improvements: The article insists that the use of the general methodological principles of complexity theory and K. Gödel’s incompleteness theory allow fruitful theoretical and practical results to be obtained when events such as the genesis, evolution and modern stage of the development of constitutionalism, different actual problems of law and state, complex social systems and perspectives of the globalizing world order are researched.
Cybernetic Epistemology, Comparative Legal Research, Complexity Theory, Complex Social System, Humanistic Socio-Economic Formation.
- Bateson G. Mind and nature: a necessary unity. Clarke, Irwin and Company Limited: Toronto and Vancouver; 1979. p. 27–8.
- Batson G. Steps towards ecology of the brain: Selected works about theory of evolution and epistemology. URSS: Moscow; 2005.
- Capra F. Life's cobweb: A new approach to the understanding of the life systems. ID GElios. Moscow, Sofia; 2003.
- David R, Jauffret-Spinosi C. Les Grands systemes de droit contemporains. 11 edition Norma: Moscow; 2002.
- Einstein IW. His life and universe. Simon & Schuster: New York, London, Toronto, Sydney; 2007.
- Fuko M. Things and words. Archeology of the human science. Moscow; 1977.
- Holt J. Time bandits. The New Yorker; 2005.
- Knyazeva EN, Kurdumov SP. The baiss of the synergy. Sistema de Pagamentos Brasileiro (spb), Spgup; 2002.
- Likov A. The world state as a future of the international community. Moscow; 2013.
- Goal L et al. A dialog of cultures in the context of globalization. Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Behavior, Taylor & Francis Group, London; 2013. p. 89–92.
- Modern eastern philosophy. Dictionary. Moscow. The publishing house of political literature; 1991.
- Muromcev GI. Culturological aspect of comparative legal research. Materials of Russian conference named by professor Zhidkov. Moscow. RUDN; 2013.
- Popper K. Assumptions and refutations: the growth of the scientific knowledge. AST. Moscow; 2004.
- Popper KR. Conjectures and refutations: The growth of scientific knowledge. Basic Books: New York, London; 1963. p. 41–6.
- Tolstyakov RR, Zlobina NV. Quality increase of viral video management on the basis of synergetic approach. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(10):1–13.
- The great encyclopedic dictionary. Soviet encyclopedia: Moscow; 1991.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.