Total views : 291
Decision based Cognitive Learning using Strategic Game Theory
Objective: To modernize a system that can bring its own decision independently. Methodology: In this paper, we are projecting a novel model of the cognitive learning process using similar to the human learning technique. Findings: We have proved here that the relationship between two individuals may change their judgment in the same surroundings. Many researchers and scientists are working together over than six decades to develop an intelligence system as a human. Decision making is not so elementary. Each and every decision depends upon prior knowledge and decisions. With a slight change in nature may change the decision from pros to cons, from good to bad. In such a dynamic environment, we need to develop some dynamic system that can change the decision accordingly to the environment. Game theory plays an important role to handle such dynamic decision making in this world. We make decisions and learn through the observations and experience and then store the observed or concluded results into our knowledge base. Learning makes us more powerful to produce a sound determination. Rule based systems define the relationship between a person to another, then that decision does efficiently and consequently to the kinship. Application: This paper introduces a new version of thinking capability of machine in dynamic nature using game theory. We trust that this paper will require a revolution in sound system design and clay sculpture.
Cognitive Computation, Cognitive Decision, Cognitive Learning, Cognitive Learning Process; Decision Based Cognitive Learning, Decision Based Learning, Strategic Game Theory.
- Cotterill R. Enchanted looms: Concious networks in brains and computers. Cambridge, U.K.: Cambridge University Press; 2000.
- Bellas F, Duro RJ, Faina A, Souto D. Multilevel Darwinist Brain (MDB): Artificial evolution in a cognitive architecture for real robots. IEEE Transactions on Autonomous Mental Development. 2010; 2(4):1–5.
- Brasil LM, Azevedo FMD, Barreto JM, Moirhomme-Fraiture M. Complexity and cognitive computing lecture notes. Computer Science. 1998; 1415:408–17.
- Lu J, Niu L, Zhang G. A situation retrieval model for cognitive decision support in digital business ecosystem. IEEE. 2011; 60(3):1059–69.
- Malfaz M, Alvaro CG, Barber R, Salichs MA. A biologically inspired architecture for an autonomous and social robot. IEEE Transactions on Autonomous Mental Development. 2011; 3(3):232–46.
- Machova K, Paralic J. Basic principle of cognitive algorithms design. CiteSeer; 2004. p. 1–7.
- Zhong Y. Study on cognitive decision support based on learning and improvement of mental models. ISECS International Colloquium on Computing, Communication, Control and Management; Guangzhou. 2008. p. 490–4.
- Albus J, Lacaze A, Meystel A. Theory and experimental analysis of the cognitive processes in early learning. IEEE; USA. 1994.
- Velumoni D, Rau SS. Cognitive intelligence based expert system for predicting stock markets using prospect theory. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(10):1–6.
- Thomas J, Kulanthaivel G. Classification of preterm birth with optimized rules by mutating the cognitive knowledge of PSO. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(15):1–5.
- Mythili MS, Shanavas ARM. Meta heuristic based fuzzy cognitive map approach to support towards early prediction of cognitive disorders among children (MEHECOM). Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(3):1–7.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.