Total views : 238
Advanced Fuzzy Controller of Fault Analysis in a Grid Tied Hybrid System
Background/Objectives: This paper focuses on the intelligent extraction of ideal force by utilizing different MPPT techniques and its dispatch from a grid tied hybrid generation system containing a synchronous generator based wind generator and a Photo-Voltaic generator. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Although maximum power point tracking techniques such as Fuzzy Controller and OPPT technique such as PSO algorithm is implemented for PV generator, power extracted from PV system is a fuzzy capacity of the dc joins voltage, its rate of progress and the inverter active current component. This is to reduce high frequency oscillations in the dispatched power obtained from PV generator. Such an extraction of the optimum power is considered as a novelty of this paper. Findings: The performance of this is also verified under different fault conditions which are occurred at place of grid system. And the harmonics caused by this system is reduced by using active power filter. Application/Improvements: The effectiveness of the novel power extraction strategy proposed along with the fuzzy PD+I control of converters results in and brings about an upgraded power dispatch and a reduction in the oscillations of the currents.
Electrical Battery Storage Systems (EBSS), Fuzzy Logic Controller (FLC), Squirrel Cage Induction Generator (SCIG).
- Saedi W, Lachowiz S, Haibi D, et al. Power flow control in grid connected microgrid operation using particle swarm optimization using variable loads. IJEPES. 2013; 49:76–85.
- Pistoia G. Lithium-ion batteries- Advances and applications. 1st ed. Elsevier; 2013.
- Zhu D, Glanzmann G. Real-time control of energy storage devices in future electric power systems. IEEE Trondheim Powertech; Norway. 2011.
- Sonneveld P, Swinkles G, Tuijl B, et al. Performance of a concentrated photovoltaic energy system with static linear fresnel lenses. J of Solar Energy, Elsevier. 85; (3):432–42.
- Brognen M. Optical efficiency of low concentrating solar energy systems with parabolic reflectors [Dissertation]. Faculty of science and technology, Uppasala University; 2004.
- Wang Q, Chang L. An intelligent maximum power extraction algorithm for inverter-based variable speed wind turbine systems. IEEE Tran on Power Electr. 2004; 19(5):1242–9.
- Kadri R, Gaubert J, Champenoies G. An improved maximum power point tracking for photo-voltaic grid-connected inverter based on voltage-oriented control. IEEE Trans on Ind Electr. 2011; 58(1):66–75.
- Patcharaprakiti N, Premrudeepreechacharan S, Sriuthaisiriwong Y. Maximum power point tracking using adaptive fuzzy logic control for grid-connected photo-voltaic system. J of Renewable Energy, Elsevier. 2005; 30:1771–88.
- Kamal E, Koutb M, Sobaih A, Abozalam B. An intelligent maximum power extraction algorithm for hybrid wind diesel storage system. IJEPES. 2010; 32(3):170–7.
- Gouden N, Peter S, Nallandula H, Krithiga S. Fuzzy logic controller with MPPT using line-commutated inverter for three-phase grid-connected photo-voltaic systems. J of Renewable Energy, Elsevier. 2009; 34:909–15.
- Izadbakhsh M, Rezvani A, Gandomkar M, Mirsaeidi S. Dynamic analysis of PMSG wind turbine under variable wind speeds and load conditions in the grid connected mode. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(14). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i14/51864.
- Nasiri M, Milimonfared J, Fathi SH. Robust control of PMSG-based wind turbine under grid fault conditions. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(13). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i13/52201.
- Babu YR, Reddy PL. A three-phase grid-connected fuel cell system based on a boost-inverter. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(23). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i23/70430.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.