Total views : 301
Perception and Eradication of Energy Exhausting Attacks in WSN
Microwaves ad-hoc feeler groups are spatially distributed self governing sensors to examine physical or environmental conditions and for conveyance purposes. Besides all the comforts of the life wireless network spouses serious security threats. Here we implement a simulation based model by using both dynamic threshold algorithm and recursive algorithm and hidden terminal process is used to transfer the data packets to the outer region nodes without any hazards. The proposed method detects the attack and restrain from the attacker node in the network based on CS (Cognitive Sensing) node.
Cognitive Sensing, Dynamic Multicast Routing Protocol, Denial of Service, Hidden Terminal Communication Scheme, Recursive Algorithm, Wireless Sensor Network.
- Goyal P, Parmar V, Rishi R. MANET: Vulnerabilities, challenges, attacks, application. International Journal of Computational Engineering and Management. 2011 Jan; 11:32–7.
- Revathi V, Pushpalatha M, Sornalakshmi K. Implementation of key exchange and secure routing mechanism in a wireless adhoc tesbeds. Indian Journal of Science and Technolgy. 2016 Mar; 9(10):1–9.
- Ramya P, Gopalakrishanan V. An efficient timer based minimum path d-equivalance CDS construction for wireless adhoc networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Apr; 8(S7):194–202.
- Pagnis MS, Shrivastava AK. An efficient routing protocol for mobile ad-hoc network; 2013.
- Chang JM, Tsou PC, Woungang I. Defending against collaborative attacks in mobile ad-hoc sensor networks; 2015 May.
- Corson S, Macker J. RFC 2501, Mobile Ad Hoc Networking (MANET): Routing protocol performance.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.