Total views : 165
Cluster Based Architecture for Preventing Accident and Rear-End Collision in VANET
Objectives: To prevent accident and rear end collision in VANET, we propose to develop a method that will first create a cluster for preventing accident and rear collision in VANET Method/Statistical Analysis: Hence, to prevent accident and rear end collision in VANET, we propose to develop a scheme. First, with vehicles of same group moving in same road and direction, a cluster is formed. Among transmitted power and Contention Window (CW) size occasionally, every automobiles bounds an algorithm individually that’s adjusted. Findings: In urban areas, Traffic accidents occur because of sudden brakes, which demand a quick response from drivers. Therefore, a driver should be informed of the emergency events earlier. The proposed scheme applied each vehicle nodes in the network. Within the contention window metrics, the probability of collision between nearby vehicles is calculated and included which ensures the occurrence of appropriate modernize of transmission power and CW (Access Category) standards derived from the limited automobile density and the network circumstance correspondingly. The cluster with the header nodes maintain every unwanted or accident event and inform to every node to prevent accidents and rear end collision. This is significant to every sub cluster members of an SCH entity. An automobile can securely reject communication initiated from automobiles next to it. The recipient automobile can take; action derived from the primary and rejects the remaining replacement copies in case of redundancy.Applications/Improvements: The proposed scheme focused to enhance the delay, delivery ratio, energy and throughput compare to existing schemes.
Cluster Formation, Cluster Head, Rear-End Collision, Vehicular Ad hoc Networks (VANETs).
- Manjot Kaur, Sukhman Kaur and Gurpreet Singh. Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks. Journal of Global Research in Computer Science. 2012 March; 3(3).
- Nicholas Loulloudes, George Pallis, Marios D Dikaiakos.The Dynamics of Vehicular Networks in Urban Environments.2011 October.
- Yunpeng Zang, Lothar Stibor, Xi Cheng, Hans-Jurgen Reumerman, Arthur Paruzel and Andre Barroso. Congestion Control in Wireless Networks for Vehicular Safety Applications.2007.
- Chauhan RK, Arzoo Dahiya. AODV Extension using Ant Colony Optimization for Scalable Routing in VANETs.2012 February.
- DSRC VANET Test Vehicles with Applications in Collision Avoidance and Platooning.
- Vicente Milanes, Enrique Onieva, Joshue Perez, Javier Simo, Carlos Gonzalez, Teresa de Pedro. Making Transport Safer: V2V-Based Automated Emergency Braking System.2011 July 31.
- Tarik Taleb, Abderrahim Benslimane, Khaled Ben Letaief. Toward an Effective Risk Conscious and Collaborative Vehicular Collision Avoidance System. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. 2010 March; 59(3).
- Yao-Tsung Yang, Li-Der Chou. Position-based Adaptive Broadcast for Inter-Vehicle Communications. 2008.
- Carolina Garcia-Costa, Esteban Egea-Lopez, Juan Bautista Tomas-Gabarron, Joan Garcia Haro. A stochastic model for chain collisions of vehicles equipped with vehicular communications. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems. 2012 June; 13(2).
- Mohammad Nekoui and Hossein Pishro-Nik. Analytical Design of Inter-vehicular Communications for Collision Avoidance IEEE. 2011.
- Danda B Rawat, Dimitrie C Popescu, Gongjun Yan, Stephan Olariu. Enhancing VANET Performance by Joint Adaptation of Transmission Power and Contention Window Size. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 2011.
- Rahim A, Muhaya FB, Sher M, Khan ZS, Ahmad I. Performance Evaluation of Broadcast Techniques in VANETs.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2009 Oct; 2(10).
- Chandramohan K, Kamalakkannan P. An Efficient Neighbor Discovery and Aloha based Collision Detection and Correction in VANET. Indian Journal of Science and Technology.2015 Dec; 8(35).
- Nithya Darisini PS, Santhiya Kumari N. Geo-Reactive: An Efficient and Reliable Hybrid Routing Protocol for VANETs.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(27).
- Joice Olempia, Pandeeswaran C, Pappa Natarajan. A Survey on Energy Efficient Contention based and Hybrid MAC Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(12).
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.