Total views : 310
Optimized Warning and Protection System for Vehicle Using RFID-based Networks
The process of detecting stolen vehicles on roads has become very difficult due to increase in the number of vehicles. The proposed technique facilitates the circumstance and aides in finding the stolen vehicles by using intelligent systems. The method is implemented using Radio Frequency IDentification (RFID) tags, Unique IDentification (UID) code, microcontroller, Arduino and LCD display. The modules incorporated extract the UID code from RFID tag and compare with the UID which is already present in database. In the case of matching, the stolen vehicle will be detected and information will be displayed to the administrator at toll plaza. The deployment of this method will provide the details of stolen vehicles without direct contact of vehicles. It has many advantages such as high precision and the system can work under extensive environment and recites from long distance.
Arduino, Microcontroller, Protection, RFID, UID, Vehicle, Warning.
- Priyanka D.D., Jayaprabha T, Daya Florance D, Jayanthi A, Ajitha E. A Survey on Applications of RFID Technology. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(2):1-5.
- Sundaram B.R., Vasudevan S.K., Aravind E., Karthick G., Harithaa S. Smart Car Design using RFID. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jun; 8(11):1-5.
- Hasnan K., Ahmed A., Badrul-aisham, Bakhsh Q., Hussain K., Latif K. A Novel Optimal RFID Network Planning by MC-GPSO, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Aug; 8(17):1-7.
- Park S., Lee H. Self-Recognition of Vehicle Position Using UHF Passive RFID Tags. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. 2013; 60(1):226-34.
- Khali H., Araar A., Zennal Abdulla E. Suitability of Passive RFID Technology for Fast Moving Vehicle Identification. Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences. 2014; 5(1):44-51.
- Kim I., Back MK., Yim HJ., Lee KC. RFID Adaptor for Detecting and Handling Data/Events in Internet of Things. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Mar; 8(S5):140-48.
- Kumari S. Real Time Authentication System for RFID Applications, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Mar; 7(S3):47-51.
- Liu H., Cheng L., Li D. Design of Smart Nodes for RFID Wireless Sensor Networks, First International Workshop on Education Technology and Computer Science, ETCS’09, Wuhan, Hubei: 2009; 132-36.
- Zhuo H. Vehicle Management System Based on RFID Technology. Computer and Digital Engineering. 2008 Jan; (1).
- Li R. Study on the Internet of things based on RFID technique. Journal of China Academy of Electronics and Information Technology. 2009 Dec; 6:594-7.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.