Total views : 326
Big Data Analysis in the Internet of Things Platform
Objectives: The implementation of an Industry neutral architecture for an analysis on Big Data in the Internet of Things Platform. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The Outside temperature , Light and Humidity from weather station is monitered in dashboardand analyzed in ThingSpeak - Internet of Things Platform. The analysis on weather station data is performed using Matlab in ThingSpeak – Internet of Things Platform. Findings:To do a real time analysis of weather station data using ThingSpeak – Internet of Things Platform. Real time tracking of the attributes include dew point, temperature and humidity from the Arduino Sensor device which is installed on Weather Station. Application/Improvements: Internet of Things Platform broad network access allows investors/stakeholders to visualize the output of Data Presentation (Data Analytics, Data Visualization, BI reporting), easily from multiple locations and platforms, which can facilitate enterprise decision making and here we recommend solutions for the security and privacy issues in the Internet of Things Platform.
Analyzing, Big Data, Internet of Things, Internet of Things Security,ThingSpeak.
- Kyoo-sung N, Doo-sik L. Bigdata platform design and implementation model. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Aug; 8(18):1–8.
- Lakshmi M, Sowmya K. Sensitivity analysis for safe grainstorage using big data. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Apr; 8(S7):1–9.
- Jeong YS. Parallel processing scheme for minimizing computational and communication cost of bioinformatics data. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(15):1–8.
- Sherly KK, Nedunchezhian R. A improved incremental and interactive frequent pattern mining techniques for market basket analysis and fraud detection in distributed and parallel systems. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Aug; 8(18):1–12.
- Dhamodaran S, Sachin KR, Kumar R. Big data implementation of natural disaster monitoring and alerting system in real time social network using hadoop technology. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(22):1–4.
- Kim KW, Park WJ, Park ST. A study on plan to improve illegal parking using big data. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(21):1–5.
- Kim BS, Kim DY, Kim KW, Park ST. The improvement plan for fire response time using big data. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(23):1–5.
- Park HW, Yeo Y, Jang H, Kim N. Study on the impact of big data traffic caused by the unstable routing protocol. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Mar; 8(S5):59–62.
- Parthiban P, Selvakumar S. Big data architecture for capturing, storing, analyzing and visualizing of web server logs. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(4):1–9.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.