Total views : 170
Embedded Lockets for Multipurpose Tracking System using GPS, GPRS and GSM
Objectives: To obtain a classical tracking device for helping common people with the aim of providing security and precaution. Methods: Multipurpose tracking system allows to track different types of people namely children, women and elderly people by insisting three buttons one for children, other for women and another for elderly people. These system alerts the receiver end people by using signals of GPS and sending message and calls through GSM and GPRS. In this work, voice recorder and a camera is initiated to know the actual situation in the front end as an image through email and voice through speaker. Findings: To tackle the above problem and safeguard them, we have found a small device in a locket model with advanced technologies like GPS (Global Positioning System), GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication), GPRS (General Package for Radio Service) which helps to track them latitudinal and longitudinal directions through satellite where the alert message and calls through voice playback are send to the receiver end like parents, police control room and attender and a camera which helps in taking visual images and send to the receiver end through email at the time of risk.
Camera, GPS, GSM, GPRS, Microcontroller, Voice Board.
- Pawade H, Gaiwad AN. Android based child tracking system. IJSETR. 2015; 4(6):2088–92.
- Ufoaroh SU, Oranugo CO, Uchechukwu ME. Heartbeat monitoring and alert system using GSM technology. International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science. 2015; 3(4):26–34.
- Al-Assady AJ, Shabana BT, El-Bakry HM. A proposed model for human securing using GPS. International Journal of Electronics Communications and Computer Engineering. 2015; 6(6):689–97.
- Mankar P, Nasare H, Patle P, Mahadole M, Borkar P, Gupta S, Pahune S. Implementation of children tracking system using mobile terminals. IJARCET. 2015; 4(1):251–4.
- Parab AS, Joglekar A. Implementation of home security system using GSM module and microcontroller.
- International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies. 2015; 6(3):2950–3.
- Jawad SK, Mohammed Yousef A-G, Al-Shagoor BE. A multipurpose child tracking system design and implementation. International Journal of Soft Computing Applications. 2009; 4:57–68.
- Dhananjeyan S, Sundaram KM, Kalaiyarasi A, Kuppusamy PG. Design and development of blind navigation system using GSM and RFID technology. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(2):1–5.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.