Total views : 275
A Revolutionary Approach to Cloud Computing, Security and its User Compliance
Objective: This paper focus on the ways to initiate service providers to create safer clouds by simply securing cloud computing servers, inputting a security scanner before saving onto a cloud and finally before accessing a cloud, the use of a password or key to enter your cloud account. Methods: This paper is an extensive research in the cloud security through password might be advanced such as bio-metric scanners, finger-print scanners already used on most mobile devices and is found to be a safe way to store data on a device like a hard-drive. The major complexity of cloud computing is security privacy. Security compliances are like protection of data, and check the usage and applicability of cloud computing providers. Findings: The main theme of cloud computing has various courageous for the users and this facility providers regarding security. To counter these problems, such as lack of network, this disrupts a server linking onto a cloud computing server because of lack of network coverage etc. This can cause a cloud to lose all of its information and sadly its stored data as a cloud server might depict a system crashing, (which can cause all stored data to delete, if the cloud user has not saved its data onto the cloud server) the best way is if the service providers of a cloud and also its users work with each other to achieve ultimate security. The best thing for a user is to report issues regarding cloud to their service providers (cloud and also their internet providers). The solution for network availability is simply the creation and viability of web facility to cloud users. Improvements: Web users and data facility providers require to examine the way to control issues and apply various techniques to prevent loss of signal, such as improve their coverage in areas hard to reach and provide more concise network signal coverage in urban areas. In fact, a signal enhancer has been hard to reach areas such as rural areas. This requires an advanced algorithm from computer programmers.
Algorithms, Cloud Computing, Cloud Services, Cloud Security, Hacking
- Buyya R, Yeo CS, Venugopal S, Broberg J, Brandic I. Cloud computing and emerging IT platforms: Vision, hype, and reality for delivering computing as the 5th utility. Future Generation Computer Systems. 2009; 25(6):599–616.
- Prasad A, Rao S. A mechanism design approach to resource procurement in cloud computing. IEEE Transactions Computers. 2013; 63(1):17–30.
- Ali M, Dhamotharan R, Khan E, Khan SU, Vasilakos AV, Li K , Zomaya AY. SeDaSC: Secure data sharing in clouds.IEEE Systems Journal. 2015; 99:1–10.
- Sudha MR, Singh KA, Saravanakumar A.A survey of green computing for an energy initiative. International Journal of New Technologies in Science and Engineering. 2015; 2(3):58–67.
- Pandi KM, Somasundaram K. Energy efficient in virtual infrastructure and green cloud computing: A review. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(11). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i11/89399.
- Dierks T, Rescorla E. The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.2. IETF RFC; 2008.
- Botta A, Donato WD, Persico V, Pescapé A. Integration of cloud computing and internet of things: A survey. Future Generation Computer Systems. 2016; 56:684–700.
- Amiri A. Application placement and backup service in computer clustering in Software as a Service (SaaS) networks.Computers and Operations Research. 2016; 69:48–55.
- Sreedevi B. Evaluation of quality of service metrics for hacking and counter hacking mechanism in mobile ad hoc networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(23). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i23/79224.
- Gretchen Marx, Can cloud computing be secure? Six ways to reduce risk and protect data. Available from: http:// www.theguardian.com/media-network/media-networkblog/ 2013/sep/05/cloud-computing-security-protect-data
- Kamatchi R, Ambekar K. Analyzing impacts of cloud computing threats in attack based classification models. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jun; 9(21). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i21/95282.
- Winkler VJR. Securing the cloud: Cloud computer security techniques and tactics. Elsevier; 2011. p. 125–51.
- Security for cloud computing ten steps to ensure success version. Available from: http://www.cloud-council.org/
- Pallis G. Cloud computing: The new frontier of internet computing. IEEE Internet Computing. 2010; 14(5):70–3.
- Kandukuri BR, Paturi RV, Rakshit A. Cloud security issues.Proceedings of IEEE SCC’ International Conference on Services Computing; Bangalore. 2009. p. 517–20.
- Williamson A. Comparing cloud computing providers, Cloud Comp J. 2009; 2(3):3–5.
- Armbrust M, Fox A, Griffith R, Joseph AD, Katz R, Konwinsk A, Lee GD, Patterson A, Rabkin I, Stoica S, Zaharia M. Above the clouds: A Berkeley view of cloud computing [Technical Report No UCB/EECS]. Berkeley: University of California; 2009 Feb 2009. p. 1–25.
- Lucky R. Cloud computing, IEEE Journal of Spectrum.2009; 46(5):27–45.
- Dikaiakos MD, Pallis G, Katsa D, Mehra P, Vakali A. Cloud computing: Distributed internet computing for IT and scientific research. IEEE Journal of Internet Computing. 2009; 13(5):10–3.
- Zissis D, Lekkas D. Addressing cloud computing security issues. Future Generation Computer Systems. 2012; 28(3):583–92.
- Ali MU, Khan SV, Vasilakos A. Security in cloud computing: Opportunities and challenges. Information Sciences.2015; 305(1):357–83.
- Rima BP, Choi E, Lumb I. A taxonomy and survey of cloud computing systems. Proceedings of 5th IEEE International Joint Conference on INC, IMS and IDC’; Seoul, Korea.2009. p. 44–51.
- Mehta H, Kananga P, Chindwin M. Decentralized content aware load balancing algorithm for distributed computing environments. Proceedings of the International Conference Workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology (ICWET); 2011. p. 370–5.
- Mladen A, Vouch V. Cloud computing issues, research and implementations. Journal of Computing and Information Technology. 2008; 16(4):235–46.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.