Total views : 267
Dynkin Diagrams and Root Systems of Indefinite Quasi-Hyperbolic Kac-Moody Algebra QHA4(2)
Objectives: To obtain the complete classification of a particular class of indefinite type of quasi hyperbolic Kac-Moody algebra QHA4(2) and to study the properties of imaginary roots. Methods: Pure theoretical approach for the classification of Dynkin diagrams and an analytical approach for the root system are applied. Findings: The complete classification of Dynkin diagrams associated to the Generalized Cartan Matrix of quasi hyperbolic indefinite type of Kac-Moody algebra QHA4(2) is obtained. Here, the number of connected, non isomorphic Dynkin diagrams associated with QHA4(2) is 858. The properties of strictly imaginary and purely imaginary roots are also studied for QHA4(2). Applications: Kac-Moody algebra has applications in various fields of mathematics and mathematical physics such as combinatorics, number theory, partial differential equations, quantum physics etc.
Dynkin Diagram, Indefinite Quasi Hyperbolic, Kac-Moody Algebras, Purely Imaginary Roots, Strictly Imaginary Roots.
- Kac VG. Infinite dimensional lie algebra. 3rd ed. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press; 1994.
- Moody RV. A new class of Lie algebras. J of Algebra. 1968; 10(2):211–30.
- Casperson D. Strictly imaginary roots of Kac-Moody algebra. Journal of Algebras.1994; 168(1):90–122.
- Kang SJ. Kac-Moody Lie algebras, Spectral sequences and the Witt formula. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society. 1993; 339(2):463–95.
- Kang SJ. Root multiplicities of the hyperbolic Kac-Moody algebra HA1(1). J Algebra. 1993; 160(2):492–3.
- Kang SJ. On the hyperbolic Kac-Moody algebra HA1(1). Transactions of the American Mathematical Society. 1994; 341(2):623–38.
- Kang SJ. Root multiplicities of the hyperbolic Kac-Moody Lie algebra HAn(1). J Algebra. 1994; 170:277– 99.
- Benkart GM, Kang SJ, Misra KC. Graded lie algebras of Kac-Moody type. Advances in Mathematics. 1993; 97(2):154–90.
- Sthanumoorthy N, Uma Maheswari A. Purely imaginary roots of Kac-Moody algebras. Communications in Algebra. 1996; 24(2):677–93.
- Sthanumoorthy N, Uma Maheswari A. Root multiplicities of extended hyperbolic KacMoody algebras. Communications in Algebra. 1996; 24(14):4495–512.
- Sthanumoorthy N, Lilly PL, Uma Maheswari A. Root multiplicities of some classes of extended-hyperbolic Kac-Moody and extended-hyperbolic generalized KacMoody algebras. Contemporary Mathematics. 2004; 343:315–47.
- Sthanumoorthy N, Uma Maheswari A, Lilly PL. Extended-hyperbolic Kac-Moody EHA2(2) algebras structure and root multiplicities. Communications in Algebra.
- ; 6(6):2457–76.
- Sthanumoorthy N, Uma Maheswari A. Structure and root multiplicities for two classes of extended hyperbolic Kac-Moody algebras EHA1(1) and EHA2(2) for all cases. Communications in Algebra. 2012; 40(2): 632–65.
- Uma Maheswari A. Imaginary roots and Dynkin diagrams of Quasi Hyberbolic KacMoody algebras of Rank 3. International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Applications Research. 2014; 4(2):19–28.
- Uma Maheswari A, Krishnaveni S. A study on the structure of a class of indefinite non-hyperbolic Kac-Moody algebras QHG2. International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Applications Research. 2014; 4(4):97–110.
- Uma Maheswari A, Krishnaveni S. On the structure of indefinite Quasi-Hyperbolic Kac-Moody algebras QHA2(1). International Journal of Algebra. 2014; 8(11): 9–12.
- Uma Maheswari A, Krishnaveni S. Structure of the Quasi-Hyperbolic Kac-Moody algebra QHA4(2). International Mathematical Forum. 2014; 9:29–32.
- Uma Maheswari A, Krishnaveni S. A study on the structure of indefinite QuasiHyperbolic Kac-Moody algebras QHA7(2). International Journal of Mathematical Sciences. 2014; 34( 2):1639–48.
- Uma Maheswari A, Krishnaveni S. A study on the structure of Quasi-Hyperbolic algebras QHA5(2). International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 2015; 102 (1):23–38.
- Uma Maheswari A. In insight into QAC2(1) : Dynkin diagrams and properties of roots. IRJET. 2016; 3(01):874–89.
- Uma Maheswari A, Krishnaveni S. A study on the root systems and Dynkin diagrams associated with QHA2(1). IRJET. 2016; 3(02):307–14.
- Zhe-Xian W. Introduction to Kac–Moody algebras. Singapore: World Scientific Publishing Co Pvt Ltd; 1991.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.