Total views : 331
Code based Secret Sharing Schemes for MANET
Secret values sharing in MANET is computationally insecure and inconsistent because of its dynamic nature. Shamir`s proposal is well known prominent secret sharing schemes. But it does not provide a dynamic approach to the particular application. In the same distribution process nodes may join or leave the network and able to obtain the similar capabilities as initial nodes; further, the joined nodes gain the shares (updated shares) corresponding to the secret. Two additional features of proposed system are that it allows to implement threshold operations, one for distributing secret information with other nodes and the other is using our threshold schemes in key management. Secret values sharing in MANET is computationally insecure and inconsistent because of its dynamic nature. Proposed the group key establishment protocol operations in detail and also proposed two different methods for dealing network dynamic nature including adding and removing of the nodes.
Interpolation, Key Generation, Key Management, MANETs, Threshold, Secret Sharing.
- Anjum F, Mouchtaris P. Security for wireless ad hoc networks. Wiley-Blackwell; Mar 2007.
- Jesudoss A, Subramaniam NP. EAM: Architecting efficient authentication model for internet security using imagebased one time password technique. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(7). Doi no:10.17485/ ijst/2016/v9i7/85017
- Somassoundaram T, Subramaniam NP. High capacity image steganography using secret key for medical information. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. Jan 2016; 9(3). Doi no:10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i3/81455
- Zhou L, Haas ZJ. Securing ad hoc networks. Cornell University: Securing ad hoc networks presented by Johanna Vartiainen. 1999; 1(26):24–30.
- Revathi V, Pushpalatha M, Sornalakshmi K. Implementation of key exchange and secure routing mechanism in a wireless ad hoc testbeds. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. Mar 2016; 9(10). Doi no:10.17485/ijst/2016/ v9i10/75998
- K. Gomathi, B. Parvathavarthini. An Enhanced Distributed Weighted Clustering Routing Protocol for Key Management. Indian Journal of Science and Technology.2015 Feb; 8(4). Doi no:10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i4/60435
- Shamir A. 1979. How to share a secret. Comm. ACM 22, 612–13.
- Pranav Vyas, Bhushan Trivedi, Atul Patel. A Survey on Recently Proposed Key Exchange Protocols for Mobile Environment.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Nov; 8(30). Doi no:10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i1/72068
- Raju Barskar, Meenu Chawla. A Survey on Efficient Group Key Management Schemes in Wireless Networks . Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(14). Doi no:10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i14/87972
- G. Jayamurugan, P. Kamalakkannan. Position-based Key Sharing with Higher Connectivity and Multivariate Optimized Resource Consumption in WSN. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(35). Doi no: 10.17485/ ijst/2015/v8i35/79969
- Mehrnoush Toghian, Matei Ciobanu Morogan. Suggesting a Method to Improve Encryption Key Management in Wireless Sensor Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Aug; 8(18). Doino:10.17485/ijst/2015/ v8i19/75986
- Stadler M.(1996) Publicly verifiable secret sharing, Advances in Cryptology, EUROCRYPT-96, Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 1070. Springer-Verlag. 1996. p.190–99.
- Blakley GR. (1979), Safeguarding cryptographic keys, AFIPS. 48. p.313–317.
- Blakley GR, Kabatianski A. Ideal perfect threshold schemes and MDS codes, in IEEE Conf. Proc. Int. Symp. Information Theory. ISIT95, p.488. 1995.
- Sarkar S, Kisku B, Misra S. and Obaidat MS.( 2009) Chinese Remainder Theorem-Based RSA Threshold Cryptography in MANET using Verifiable Secret Sharing Scheme. IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing. Networking and Communications.
- DI. George Amalarethinam, J. Sai Geetha, K. Mani. Analysis and Enhancement of Speed in Public Key Cryptography using Message Encoding Algorithm. Indian Journal of Science and Technology.2015 July; 8(16). Doi no: 10.17485/ ijst/2015/v8i16/69809
- Ravi K.Balachandan, Xukai Zou, Bytrav Ramamurthy, and AmardeepThukral, (2007) An efficient and attack resistant agreement scheme for secure group communications in mobile ad-hoc networks. Wireless Communication And Mobile Computing in Wiley Inter Science.
- A.Amuthan and B.Arvind Baradwaj (2011) Secure Routing Scheme in MANETs using Secret Key Sharing. International Journal of Computer Applications(00975-8887). 22(1).
- Papadimitoras and Hass.Z. ( 2003) Secure Data Transmission in Mobile Adhoc Networks, ACM workshop on Wireless Security, Proc.
- R. Sarath, A. Shajin Nargunam. Key Distribution using Dual Channel Technique for Ultimate Security. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(26). Doi no:10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i26/80999
- Crescenzo GD, Ge R. and Arce GR. (2005) Improved Topology Assumptions for Threshold Cryptography in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. 3rd ACM workshop on Security of ad hoc and sensor networks. p.53–62, Alexandria. VA, USA.November.
- Hu YC, and Perrig A. ( 2004) A Survey of Security Wireless Ad Hoc Routing, IEEE Security and Privacy. 2(3); 28–39.
- Siva Kumar PV. Rajasekhara Rao Kurra, and Appala Naidu Tentu ,Verifiable Secret Sharing protocol for Mobile Adhoc Networks. CiiT International Journal of Networking Vol 9 (39) | October 2016 | www.indjst.org Indian J 6 ournal of Science and Technology Code based Secret Sharing Schemes for MANETand Communication Engineering. 6(2). February 2014. ISSN 0974 – 9616. p.35–40.
- Siva Kumar PV. Rajasekhara Rao Kurra, Appala Naidu Tentu and Padmavathi .G. Multi-Level Secret Sharing Scheme for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks. Published in Int. J. Advanced Networking and Applications 6(2); 2253–2261 (2014) ISSN : 0975-0290.
- Pasaila D, Alexa V, and Iftene S. Cheating detection and cheater identification in crt-based secret sharing schemes. IACR Cryptology ePrint Archive. 2009. p 426
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.