Total views : 243
Automation of wireless Telecom Node Commands of Network Management System
To implement automation testing for testing the telecom node commands in the wireless network management system. The main objective of this project is to perform automation testing for the various mode commands used in the wireless telecom nodes that plays vital role in enterprise applications implementation. There is various software testing methods that plays an important role in program progress lifestyles cycle. At present many programs were written based on internet utility which runs in a web Browser. This monetary relevance of net founded software increases the need of controlling and increases its satisfactory. In this modern technology world, manual testing of various telecom node commands became a time consuming and tedious process. Further, it is not effective in detecting the defects in large and time bound projects. In order to solve such problem, it is important to introduce a framework for automation testing. The assurance for quality of a system relies on automated checking that decreases the cost of testing and improves work effectively. A style of net centered techniques and functions are confirmed by automated testing instruments. To select the satisfactory method for a mission, quite a lot of issue like integration should be weighed and viewed against the time, cost and efficiency. Additionally the selected tool should suite the implementation and design of a utility.
Automation Testing, Manual Testing, Network Management System, Telecom Node Commands, Wireless Telecom Nodes.
- Sharma M, Angmo R. Web based automation testing and tools. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies. 2014; 5(1):908-12.
- Jang S-J, Kim H-G, Chung Y-K. Manual specific testing and quality evaluation for embedded software. 7th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer and Information Science; 2008 May. p. 502-7.
- Lawanna A. An effective test case selection for software testing improvement. 2015 International Computer Science and Engineering Conference (ICSEC); 2015 Nov. p. 1–6.
- Zhu X, Zhou B, Li QJ, Gao Q. A test automation solution on GUI functional test. 6th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN); 2008 Jul. p. 1413–8.
- Solomon A. Automated testing of Unix command-line and scripting skills. 7th International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training; 2006. p. 120-60.
- Maheshwari V, Prasanna M. Generation of test case using automation in software systems – A review. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(35):1-9.
- Kim EH, Na JC, Ryoo SM. Implementing an effective test automation framework. 33rd Annual IEEE International Computer Software and Applications Conference; 2009 Jul. p. 534-8.
- Angmo R, Sharma M. Performance evaluation of web based automation testing tools. 5th International Conference Confluence the Next Generation Information Technology Summit (Confluence); 2014 Sep. p. 731–5.
- Kim EH, Na JC. Test automation framework for implementing continuous integration. 6th International Conference Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG‘09); 2009 Apr. p. 784–9.
- Bhojan RJ, Vivekanandan K, Ganesan S, Moses MP. Service based mobile test automation framework for automotive HMI. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(15):1-6.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.