Total views : 363
Android-based Mobile Device as a Programming Environment in a School Programming Class
E-Learning, Mobile Programming Environment, Java-based Interpreter.
- Allen R. Can mobile devices transform education?ASCD, 2011, 53(2). 2016. Available from: http://www.ascd.org/publications/newsletters/education-update/ feb11/vol53/num02/Can-Mobile-Devices-TransformEducation¢.aspx
- Hosmer C, Jeffcoat C, Davis M, McGibbon T.Use of mobile technology for information collection and dissemination.Data and Analysis Center for Software; 2011 Mar.
- Crescente ML, Lee D.Critical issues of M-Learning: design models, adoption processes, and future trends. Journal of the Chinese Institute of Industrial Engineers. 2011; 28(2):111–23.
- Elias T.Universal instructional design principles for mobile learning. International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning. 2011 Feb; 12(2):143–56.
- Kahle-Piasecki L, Miao C,Ariss S.Managers and the mobile device: M-Learning and m-business - Implications for the United States and China. Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness. 2012; 6(1):56–68.
- Mobile Learning Community. Mobile Learning History. 2010. Mobile Learning For Education.Available from: www.ijceronline.com ||June||2013|| Page 101
- Savill-Smith C, et al. Mobile learning in practice: Piloting a mobile learning teachers‘ tool kit in further education colleges. 2010.
- Saylor M. The Mobile Wave: How mobile intelligence will change everything. Perseus Books/Vanguard Press; 2012. p.176. ISBN 978-1593157203.
- Sharma SK, Kitchens FL. Web services architecture for M-Learning. Electronic Journal on E-Learning. 2004; 2(1):203–16.
- Singh M. M-Learning: A new approach to learn better.International Journal of Education and Allied Sciences. 2010; 2(2):65–72.
- Meier R. Professional Android 4 Application Development. Wrox. 2nd ed. 2010.
- Nudelman G. Android design patterns: Interaction Design Solutions for Developers by Greg Nudelman. Wiley; 2013.
- Smith D. Android Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach. A Press. 4th ed. 2015.
- McLean D, Komatineni S, Allen A. Pro Android 5. Apress, 5th ed. 2015.
- Usama Bin Aftab M. Learning Android Intents. Packt Publishing 2014.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.