Total views : 357
Econometric Analysis of the Poultry Industry Development in Kazakhstan
Background/Objectives: The article is aimed to assess the relationship between factors and determine predictive values of growth of the main indicators characterizing the development of the poultry industry in Kazakhstan. Methods/Statistical Analysis: We used such research methods in the study as analysis and synthesis, calculation and design methods, factor analysis, correlation and regression analysis and econometric methods and models for substantiation of poultry sector development in the country; identifying the link between performance indicator and factors determining it. Findings: The value of this article consists in developing proposals formulated as a result of calculations by statistical and econometric methods and models. According to the results of the study we identified and assessed factors influencing the efficiency of the poultry industry indicators. The econometric and correlation-regression models of forecasting and development of the poultry industry economy have been worked out, the impact of the selected factors on the production of poultry meat in the country has been identified and quantified and the extent of their impact on the industry growth and development has been revealed. Improvements/Applications: The research results can be used to develop strategic plans for the future and to enhance the competitiveness of the poultry industry in the country.
Econometric Models, Factor Analysis, Forecast, Poultry Industry, Productivity, Regression Analysis.
- Program for the development of agro-industrial complex in the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2013-2020. Astana: Agribusiness 2020; 2013.
- Porter M. Competitive Strategy: Techniques for analyzing industries and competitors. Translated from English. 3rd ed. Moscow: Alpina Business Books; 2007.
- Sabden O, Koshanov AK, et al. Competitiveness of the national economy: Evaluation criteria and ways of improvement. Monography. Almaty: Economy; 2007.
- Lyubushin NP. Economic analysis: 2nd ed. Moscow: UNITY- DANA; 2007.
- Kochish II, Petrash MG, Smirnov SB. Poultry Industry. Moscow: Kolos; 2003.
- Bessarabov BF, Bondarev E. Poultry industry and technology of production of eggs and poultry. St. Petersburg: Lan; 2005.
- Official site of MNE RK Statistics Committee. 2015. Available from: http://www.stat.gov.kz/
- Yeliseyeva II (Ed.). Econometrics. Textbook. Moscow: Finance and Statistics; 2004.
- Gataulin AM, Gavrilov GV, Uskenov M. Economic-mathematical methods for agricultural production planning. Textbook for universities. Tashkent: Mekhnat Publishing; 1990.
- Arutyunyan AG, Barcho MKh. Agricultural business in the poultry industry. Moscow: Federal State Institution Russian Centre for Agricultural consulting; 2006.
- Analytical review of the poultry market. 2015. Available from: http://www.kazagro.kz
- Menard C, Klein P. Organizational issues in the Agrifood sector: Toward a comparative approach. American Journal of Agricultural Economics. 2004; 86(3);750–5. 2015. Available from: http://www.oxfordjournals.org/subject/ social_sciences/
- John M. Antle economic analysis of food safety. Handbook of Agricultural Economics. 2001; 1(B):1083–36. 2015. Available from: http://www.sciencedirect.com/
- Aidarova A, Uskenov M, Zhakeshova A. The economic analysis and prerequisites for creation of a cotton and textile cluster in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(5):1–5. 2015. Available from: www.indjst.org
- Bobyleva GA. Strategy of sustainable development of poultry farming. AIC: Economics, Management. 2007; 8:8–11.
- Bhardwaj SP, Nirman KPS, Pandey RK, Kaushik MS. Study of marketing of broilers in Haryana. Indian Journal of Agricultural Marketing.1996; 10(2):118.
- Davis CG, Harvey D, Zahniser S, Gale F, Liefert W. Assessing the growth of U.S. broiler and poultry meat exports. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, LPDM-231-01; 2013.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.