Total views : 228
The Discussion on Relationship of between Funding Raising and Management Performance in Korean Companies
Background/Objectives: The purpose of the study is to investigate that the Consideration of Optimal Funding Raising in Korean companies. The Total Debt Ratio and Current Debt Ratios have significant positive effects on the management performance in Korean companies. The Equity Ratios have significant negative effects on the management performance in Korean companies. Inventory turnover which are multiplied Equity Ratios as a moderator have significant positive effect on the management performance in Korean companies. This study will be helpful for better management performance in Korean companies.
Financial Ratios, Funding Raising, Management Performance, Moderator, Total Debt Ratio.
- Hackbarth D, Miao J, Morellec E. Capital risk and macroeconomic conditions. Journal of Financial Economics. 2006; 82:519–50.
- Kayhan A, Titman S. Firms histories and capital structure. Journal of Financial Economics. 2007; 83(1):1–32.
- Molina C. Are firms under leveraged? An examination of the effect of leverage on default probabilities. The Journal of Finance. 2005 Jun; 60(3):1427–59.
- Frank M, Goyal V. Testing the pecking order theory of capital structure. Journal of Financial Economics. 2003 Feb; 67(2):217–48.
- Leary M, Roberts M. Do firms rebalance their capital structure? The Journal of Finance. 2005 Nov; 60(6):1–45.
- Myers S. The capital structure puzzle. Journal of Finance. 1984 Jul; 39(3):575–92.
- Shyam-Sunder L, Myer S. Testing static tradeoff against pecking order models of capital structure. Journal of Financial Economics. 1999 Feb; 51:219–44.
- Hyun Dai S. The relevance of between the stability on the financial structure and trade balance on the tangible goods – A centered discussion in Korea. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 May; 8(S9):1–7.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.