Total views : 393
Actresses’ Beauty Image in Cleopatra Films
Background/Objectives: Seeking a research in Role of Cleopatra VII, Definition of Film and Egyptian Make up in Cleopatra Period. Methods/Statistical analysis: Films of Cleopatra-related. Analysis of Actress in Cleopatra-related films. Analysis of Beauty image and makeup. Findings: Many Cleopatra-related films presented from 1899 to 2007 produced in the various genres, it will be produced continually in the future. The representative actress at that time took the role of Cleopatra, becomes the results of the study. Especially, in terms of beauty image, it is found that films with various image have been produced through the trend at the time, historical research and scenarios. Hopefully, films on Cleopatra with the new image or makeup techniques will continue to influence the future audiences too. Application/Improvements: Beauty image and makeup techniques.
Actress, Beauty Image, Cleopatra, Film, Makeup.
- Cleopatra [Internet]. [Cited 2015 Oct 07]. Available from: http://premium.britannica.co.kr/search/s97_utf8.exe?QueryText=클레오파트라&DBase=Article_ed.
- Cleopatra [Internet]. [Cited 2015 Oct 07]. Available from: http://www.doopedia.co.kr/search/encyber/new_totalSearch.jsp.
- Yoon DH. Costume of Cleopatra and it’s symbolism. Ewha Womans University Ph D. Thesis; 2009.
- Foreman L, Lee GM. (Trans.). Cleopatra, Appearance in 2,000 years, HyoHyung Publishing Co; 1999.
- [Internet]. [Cited 2015 Oct 09]. Available from: www.birtishmuseum.org.
- Min KW. Understanding of Film, Communication Books; 2014.
- Lee DK. The study on the influence of the film experimental enforcement by the development of film visual images. Kyonggi University Ph D. Thesis; 2014.
- Lee HS. A study on the entertainment star fashion. Ewha Womans University Ph.D. Thesis; 2005. p. 4–11.
- Kim YY. The aesthetic characteristics of fantasy film character type. Seokyong University Ph.D. Thesis; 2013.
- Lee JS. A study on the character makeup applied to the Stage Hansung University Master’s Thesis; 2003.
- [Internet]. [Cited 2015 Oct 09]. Available from: www.metmuseum.org.
- [Internet]. [Cited 2015 Oct 09]. Available from: www.lourve.fr.
- [Internet]. [Cited 2015 Oct 09]. Available from: www.imdb.com.
- [Internet]. [Cited 2015 Oct 09]. Available from: www.ew.com.
- [Internet]. [Cited 2015 Oct 09]. Available from: www.movist.com.
- Yun BW. A study on Femme Fatale Image and Style though the Movie. Hannam University Master’s thesis.
- Park EJ. Hair styles and makeup in Femme Fatale Image Models. Kyung Hee University Ph.D. Thesis; 2008. p. 102.
- [Internet]. [Cited 2015 Oct 09]. Available from: www.youtube.com.
- Kim YJ. A study on Cleopatra’s make-up and hair-style focused on Cleopatra movies between 1946 and 1999. Hansung University Master’s Thesis; 2006.
- Steven Jay Scheider. 501 Movie Actors. Marronnier Books; 2008.
- Sohn J. A study on Shakespearean Love Tragedy. Hannam University Master’s Thesis; 2012. p. 61–3.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.