Total views : 341
Studying the Open System Interconnection Model and Proposing the Concept of Layer Zero
Background/Objectives: The background objective of this research paper is to break a predefined networking model so that it is studied in greater depth and open new portals of improvements for the coming generations. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Since this research work is more is more of a theoretical approach therefore there is no sample testing involved but it proposes to add something in the predefined technique which is being used to make networking structure. The mainly used devices are available ordinarily in the combination with other amount of hardware; actually the devices mentioned here are embedded within the circuitry of other devices. Findings: It has been found that after implantation of the addition proposed there would be more ease in understanding the hierarchical structures of networking. A separate division of the networking branch is made for the digital electronics by doing so. Also a layer is bifurcated leading to ease the way things were approached. Application/Improvements: There is a greater chance of improvement in what has been accomplished, like by changing a device with more efficient device could be lead to great innovations.
Bit Streams, Client Server Model, Flips Flops, Networking, Open System Interconnection.
- Zimmermann H. OSI reference model- The ISO model of architecture for open systems interconnection. IEEE Transactions on Communications. 1980; 28(4):425–32.
- Stevens R. Network programming; 1990.
- Bradley JB, et al. Network interface system and method for dynamically switching between different physical layer devices. U. S. Patent No 6,516,352; 4 Feb 2003.
- Hubert Z. OSI reference model- The ISO model of architecture for open systems interconnection. IEEE Transactions on Communications. 28.4 (1980): 425-432.
- Perlman R. Network layer protocols with by zantine robustness. Diss Massachusetts Institute of Technology; 1989.
- Eric R, Modadugu N. Datagram transport layer security version 1.2; 2012.
- Des Jardins R. Overview and status of the ISO reference model of open systems interconnection. ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review. 1981; 11(2):10–4.
- Dhivya A, Sivanandan SN. Hybrid fuzzy jordan network for robust and efficient intrusion detection system. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(34).
- Sindhu RK, et al. Satellite-TCP: A flow control algorithm for satellite network. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(17).
- Reddy CHP, Gopal J, Sangaiah AK. Efficient bandwidth utilization with congestion control for wireless mesh networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014; 7(11):1780.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.