Total views : 390
Design of Automated Dual Band 4G Jammer using MATLAB Simulink
This paper presents a design of efficient smart jammer to jam the 4G signals, specifically band 3 and band 40 which can be predominantly used in India. The MATLAB Simulink tool was used for the analysis of the circuit design. Simulink, an advanced tool gives accurate results comparable to real time analysis. The DSP toolbox of the Simulink library has been largely used to construct and view the results of the model. The main objective of this paper is to receive the LTE signals, filter band 3 and band 40, add noise and increase the amplitude of the signal. The uniqueness of this design is the use of full wave rectifier in the circuit and the trigger enabled blocks. Full wave rectifier with added circuitry acts as a trigger to the jammer which contains the noise block and the gain block. Sine wave generators were used to replicate real time signals and additional signals were added as noise. The advantage of the design is when none of the bands are detected; the output will not be generated, thus saving power. The incorporation of the detector circuit and trigger circuit ensures that power is not wasted by the jamming circuit when there signal is not detected. These jammers can be used in examination halls, conference halls and in secure location where telecommunication signals are unwanted.
Band 3 (FDD-LTE), Band 40 (TDD-LTE), Dual Band, 4G, Jammer, MATLAB SIMULINK.
- Vidyarani M, Sudhakar Y. Advanced Mobile Phone Signal Jammer for GSM, CDMA and 3G Networks with Prescheduled Time Duration using ARM 7. International Journal of Professional Engineering Studies. 2013 Dec; 1(2):207-10.
- Gupta C, Garg C. Analysis of Jammer Circuit. International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science. 2014 Nov; 2(6):758-61.
- Hussain A, Nazar N, Aqib A, Qamar S, Zia M, Mahmood H. Protocol-Aware Radio Frequency Jamming in Wi-Fi and Commercial Wireless. Journal of communications and networks. 2014 Aug; 16(4):397-406.
- Krishnaiah RN, Brundavani P. FPGA Based Wireless Jamming Networks. International Journal of Modern Engineering Research. 2013 Aug; 3(4):2567-71.
- Naresh P, Babu RP, Satyaswath K. Mobile Phone Signal Jammer for GSM, CDMA with Pre-scheduled Time Duration using ARM7. International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research. 2013 Sept; 2(9):1781-84.
- Nicholas W, Scott S. University of Nebraska: Study of cellular phone detection techniques. 2011.
- Bhatia SK, Sharma K, Chaudhary K, Singh D. Signal Jammer and Its Applications. International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Research. 2015 Apr; 3(2):463-67.
- Jisrawi A. GSM 900 Mobile Jammer. JUST. 2006; p. 1-28.
- Mummoorthy A, Kumar SS. A Detailed Study on the Evolution of Recent Jammers in Wireless Sensor Networks. International Journal of Engineering Research and Development. 2012 Oct; 4(6):12-15.
- Kumar R, Bansal K, Saini DK, Paul IPS. Development of Empirical Formulas and Computer Program with MATLAB GUI for Designing of Grounding System in Two Layer Soil Resistivity Model for High Voltage Air Insulated and Gas Insulated Substations. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 July; 9(28):1-7.
- Bala I, Rana V. Performance Analysis of SAC Based Non-coherent Optical CDMA System for OOC with Variable Data Rates under Noisy Environment. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2009; 2(8):49-52.
- Sivakumar P, Vinod B, Devi RS, Rajkumar ER. Real-Time Task Scheduling for Distributed Embedded System using MATLAB Toolboxes. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 July; 8(15):1-7.
- Kumar CVR, Bagadi KP. Robust Neural Network based Multiuser Detector in MC-CDMA for Multiple Access Interference Mitigation. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(30):1-7.
- Munusamy K, Parvathi RMS, Chandramohan K. Least Power Adaptive Hierarchy Cluster Framework for Wireless Sensor Network using Frequency Division Multiplexing Channelization. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(6):1-10.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.