Total views : 204
The Method of Constructing an Integrated Corporate Information System
Background/Objectives: This article describes the integration method of mobile applications with Corporate Information System (CIS) through the previously proposed interaction architecture based on integration environment. Methods: The methods of data obtaining and processing and computational load distribution between the components of an integrated corporate system were used to develop a method of mobile application integration with corporate information system, implemented as an algorithm of building an integration environment for cross-platform mobile applications. Findings: Within the framework of this article, the method implementing the process of developing mobile application integrated with the CIS in accordance with the proposed architecture was discussed. The proposed method involves the use of different types of models: transforming data model, data storage model and data representation model. These models combine all necessary technologies of procurement, processing and representation of data circulating in the CIS. The structure of the integration environment, which includes new approaches to the organization of data storage, conversion and presentation, is described in detail. Also this article represents the algorithm for implementation of CIS mobile applications integration including the proposed structure of integration environment. Applications/Improvements: The proposed technology can be used to build various integrated solutions for the education sphere, transportation, security, provided the simultaneous development of mobile applications for multiple mobile platforms, or at the integration of several CIS.
Cloud, Cross-Platform, Information System, Mobile Application.
- Platonov Yu G. Development of mobile applications for work with corporate information systems. Informatics Problems. 2011; 3:15−33.
- Petrov AV, Bolshakov OS, Lebedev AS, Golubeva NY. Method of application templates to improve the mobility of distributed systems for collecting and relaying information from biomedical sensors. Journal of Radionics. 2013, 5, http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/may13/5/text.pdf. Date accessed: 23/03/2015.
- Noskov II, Ponomarev AA. Creating a service for work with medical instruments and the development of mobile applications on the Windows Phone platform for monitoring vital exponents of the patient’s health. Siberia. Bulletin of Siberian Science. 2013; 3(9):101−06.
- Kester Q-A. Using SOA with web services for effective integration of hospital information systems via an enterprise service bus. IJREAT International Journal of Research in Engineering and Advanced Technology. 2013; 1(2):106. https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1307/1307.7790.pdf Date accessed: 23/03/2015.
- Sai Krishna, DRS, Aparna G, Sravani B, Sreenivasa Ravi K. Cross platform compatibility on mobile operating systems. IJCST. 2011; 2(4):462−64.
- Roshan Kumar, Shubhamoy Dey, Koteswara Rao G. Investigation of mobile knowledge management: developing and integrating enterprise app store with existing knowledge management system. Proceedings published by International Journal of Computer Applications® (IJCA) Third Annual Global Business, IT and Management for Economic Development Conference (BIT-MED). 2011, p.6−11.
- Wolf F, Huffstadt K. Mobile enterprise application development – a cross-platform framework. FHWS Science Journal. 2013; 1(1):33−40.
- Kopytov VV, Fedorov SA. Development of architecture of cross-platform mobile applications integrated environment with corporate information systems. International Scientific and Research Journal. 2015; 7-1(38):51−54.
- Gritsenko A. Prediction of DRMS workload by identification of patterns in job submission processes. Journal of International Scientific Publications: Materials, Methods and Technologies. Info Invest Ltd. Bulgaria. 2012; 6(1):93−100.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.