Total views : 313
Constructing and Displaying the Trajectory Path on the Aircraft On-board Cockpit Multifunction Displays
Background/Objectives: development of algorithms for flight plan data transformation into the projected trajectory of the aircraft based on the unification of used trajectories in the horizontal plane to reduce the consumed computing resources. Methods: In order to display the flight route, specialized software is used in the on-board systems enabling to convert a flight plan data set into a predictable trajectory of the aircraft path for its subsequent visualization. Findings: The authors have defined, developed and presented the principles and algorithms for computation of route trajectories ensuring the building of calculated flight path of the aircraft to be displayed on the on-board displays. The route displaying is carried out by consistent plotting of the typical trajectories that constitute the route path and in their turn consist of a set of graphic primitives such as line and arc. The database to be displayed is based on the flight plan, made in accordance with the "Jeppesen" database or similar, after bringing it to the formats of three typical defined trajectories. Applications/Improvements: The algorithms of the flight plan data conversion into a projected trajectory in the horizontal plane unify the process of information generation for displaying on the on-board multifunction displays and optimize a set of computation data to control the motion along a trajectory.
Area Navigation, Aircraft Trajectory Path, Navigation.
- Zharinov IO, Zharinov OO, Kostishin MO. The research of redundancy in avionics color palette for onboard indication equipment. Proceedings of International Siberian Conference on Control and Communications (SIBCON-2015), Omsk: Tomsk IEEE Chapter & Student Branch, Russia; Omsk; 2015 May 21–23. p. 1–7.
- Gatchin YA, Zharinov IO, Korobeynikov AG, Zharinov OO. Theoretical estimation of Grassmann’s transformation resolution in avionics color coding systems. Modern Applied Science. 2015; 9(5):197–210.
- Paramonov PP, Shukalov AV, Raspopov VYa, Ivanov YuV, Shvedov AP. Backup strapdown attitude control system on the Russian-made inertial sensors. Russian Aeronautics. 2014; 57(3):319–23.
- Aleksanin SA, Zharinov IO, Korobeynikov AG, Perezyabov OA, Zharinov OO. Evaluation of chromaticity coordinate shifts for visually perceived image in terms of exposure to external illuminance. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2015; 10(17):7494–01.
- Raspopov VJa, Tovkach SE, Paramonov PP, Sabo JI. Vertical references for unmanned aerial vehicles. IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems. 2011; 26(3):42–4.
- Raspopov VYa, Tovkach SE, Paramonov PP, Sabo YuI. Vertical References for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. Gyroscopy and Navigation. 2011; 2(2):92–8.
- Raspopov VYa, Ivanov YuV, Alaluev RV, Shukalov AV, Pogorelov MG, Shvedov AP. The impact of sensor parameters on the accuracy of a strapdown inertial vertical gyroscope. Automation and Remote Control. 2013; 74(12):2189–93.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.