Total views : 243
Problems of Inter-organizational Interaction of Participants in Motor Transport Cargo Shipments
Background/Objectives: The study considers currently important problems of inter-organizational interaction of participants involved in automotive cargo shipments and implementation of such concepts as "Just-in-Time" and "Justin- Sequence" in scheduling practices. Methods: The applied Six Sigma methodology is focused on the client's wishes and requirements for cargo delivery, according to which the slow processes are expensive. The applied "lean production" method is based on the fact that shipping time losses occur during transportation and waiting time. Thus, a refined methodology has been developed synthesizing "Lean production" and "Six Sigma", one of the tools which is the concept of "just in time" delivery. Findings: It has been concluded that one of the reasons for low efficiency of the day-to-day scheduling efforts is represented by the problems of organizational interrelations between the stakeholders of the highway cargo transportation business. Generalizations of the road haulage practices together with the outcomes of the investigations carried out by Siberian Automobile and Highway Academy made it possible to identify the groups of interaction problems and the causes in this area. A conceptual approach has been suggested to solve these issues based on such logistical principles as "Just-in-Time" and "Just-in-Sequence". In line with the developed approach, the article justifies the need to introduce the above mentioned principles to scheduling practices to improve the processes of control and management in haulage sector. Developing and implementing "Just-in-Time" and "Just-in-Sequence" philosophy in transport logistics is of crucial importance, as it is only within such system that the cargo delivery process could be comprehensively controlled. This system improves customer relationships, establishes the company at the market, stabilizes its financial standing, and enhances its competitive advantages. Applications/Improvements: The study identifies preconditions and constrains to be taken into account in the course of developing scheduling model for material and information flows in the area of automotive cargo shipments.
Consignee, Consignor, Just-in-Sequence, Just-in-Time, Interaction Problems, Motor Transportation.
- Biryukov VV, Romanenko EV, Khairova SM, Khairov BG. Cyclic-temporal competitive advantages of the national economy and entrepreneurship development. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 2015; 6(4):64–71.
- Sergeev VI, Belov BL, Dybskaya VV. Corporate logistics. 300 answers to the questions of professionals. Moscow, Infra-M Publishing house; 2005.
- Mirotin LB. The efficiency of logistics management. Moscow, Publishing House Exam; 2014.
- Lazarev AA, Gafarov ER. Theory schedules. The tasks and algorithms. Moscow, Publishing House Exam; 2011.
- Waters D. Logistics. Supply chain management: translated from English. Series of Foreign textbook. Moscow, Publishing House of UNITY-DANA; 2003.
- Ivanov DA. Supply chain management. St. Petersburg, Publishing house of the Polytechnic University; 2009.
- Mirotin LB. Transport logistics: textbook for high schools transport. Moscow, Publishing House Exam; 2002.
- Artamonov PV, Pogulyaeva IV. Problems of implementation of logistics technology just in time with the long-distance transport in Russia. Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference Development of traffic and building complexes and development of strategically important territories of Siberia and the Arctic: the contribution of science; 2014. p. 31–4.
- Lagutin AE, Pogulyaeva IV. The logistical problems of application of the provisions in the distribution of the finished product. Integrated Logistics. 2011; 3:35–6.
- Galaburda VG, Persianov VA, Timoshin AA. Integrated transportation system: a textbook for high schools. Moscow, Transport; 1996.
- Mochalin SM, Tyukina LV. Identification of the supply chain in the automotive industry. Automotive. 2015; 1:2–4.
- Savin VI. Transportation of goods by road. Reference Manual. 2nd edition, revised and supplemented. Moscow, Business and Service Publishing House; 2014.
- Mochalin SM, Tyukina LV. Features of the application of the principles of logistics in organizing the cargo delivery by road. Bulletin of SibADI. 2014; 1:20–4.
- Lukinskiy V, Lukinsky V, Churilov R. Problems of the supply chain reliability evaluation. Transport and Telecommunication. 2014; 15(2):120–29.
- Lukinskiy V, Lukinsky V, Zamaletdinova DA. The transportlogistics operations performance evaluation in supply chain. The 1st International Workshop on Innovation for Logistics, Italy: Logistica Ricerca e Sviluppo; 2013. p. 15–20.
- Mirotin LB, Sergeev VI. Fundamentals of logistics: tutorial. Moscow, Infra-M Publishing House; 2000.
- George M. Lean six sigma. Trans. from English. 3rd Ed. Moscow, Alpina Business Books; 2007.
- Sergeev VI. Supply chain management: a textbook for undergraduates and masters. Moscow, Publisher Yurayt; 2014.
- Novikova TV, Radionova VA. The development of models for assessing the competitiveness of supply chains. Bulletin of the North-Caucasian Institute of Humanities. 2016; 1:125–35.
- Novikova TV. Mobility logistics technologies in an increasingly innovative orientation of enterprises. Collection of Materials of the International Scientific-practical Conference the Architecture, Construction, Transport, Omsk: SibADI; 2015. p. 1125–29.
- Lukinskiy V, Lukinsky V. Formation of failure models for the evaluation of the reliability of supply chains. Transport and Telecommunication. 2015; 16(1):40–7.
- Belyaev VM, Fadeeva EY. Problems of supply chain management and ways to overcome them. Integrated Logistics. Scientific Information Journal. 2012; 3:18–20.
- Bespalov RS. Transport logistics. Latest technology of building an effective delivery system. Moscow, Publishing house Peak; 2007.
- Popkov T, Garifullin M. Optimization of supply chain: transport networks: site XJ Technologies [Internet]. [Cited 2014 Dec 19]. Available from: http://www.xjtek.ru.
- Mochalin SM, Tyukina LV. Operational management of freight transport logistics flows of the company. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. V.2. Collection: Basic Science and Technology - promising developments, North Charleston: USA; 2015 Feb 24–25.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.