Total views : 304
A Novel and Hybrid Secure Digital Image Watermarking Framework Through sc-LWT-SVD
Background: In the recent internet world, the watermarking security dispute has incurring design challenges on watermarking techniques. This article has anticipated a robust and secure watermarking pattern, based on SC-LWT-SVD which is projected so as to challenge the numerous serious watermarking security disputes, i.e., copyright protection through encryption, unsanctioned interpretation, false positive recognition, and numerous prerogatives of tenure complications. Methods: Initially SC-LWT is accomplished to split the input values, in order to acquire approximate coefficients. The SVD is applied on LWT coefficients to originate singular constants. Findings: The proposed SC–LWT– SVD constructed watermarking arrangement is verified with numerous malicious and un-malicious outbreaks and the experimental outcomes illustrate that it comprehends the security prerequisites which resolves false positive detection and copyright protection. Furthermore, this pattern is deliberated to blind scheme. Application: The simulation model is accustomed to verify the viability of the anticipated pattern and its forcefulness in contradiction of numerous outbreaks and to link with some earlier systems.
Digital Image Watermarking, False Positive Detection, LWT, Singular Value Decomposition (SVD), Sparse Coding.
- Lin S, Chen CF. A robust DCT-based watermarking for copyright protection. IEEE Trans. Consum. Electron. 2000 Aug.; 46(3):415–421.
- Patra JC, Phua JE, Bornand C. A novel DCT domain CRTbased watermarking scheme for image authentication surviving JPEG compression. Digit. Signal Process. 2010 Dec.; 20(6):597–1611.
- Lai CC, Tsai CC. Digital image watermarking using discrete wavelet transform and singular value decomposition. IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 2010 Oct.; 59(11):3060–63.
- Lagzian S, Soryani M, Fathy M. A new robust watermarking scheme based on RDWT–SVD. Int. J. Intell. Inf. Process. 2011Mar.; 2(1):22–29.
- Nasrin M. Makbol, Bee EeKhoo. A new robust and secure digital image watermarking scheme based on the integer wavelet transform and singular value decomposition. J. Digital Signal Processing. 2014 Oct.; 33:134–47.
- Zhu H, Liu M, Li Y. The RST invariant digital image watermarking using radon transforms and complex moments. Digit. Signal Process. 2010 Dec.; 20(6):1612–28.
- Loukhaoukha K, Chouinard J.Y. Hybrid watermarking algorithm based on SVD and lifting wavelet transform for ownership verification. 11th Canadian Work-shop on Information Theory. May 2009; 177–82.
- Cox IJ, Miller ML, Bloom JA, Honsinger C. Digital watermarking San Francisco: Morgan Kaufmann. 2002; 53.
- Huang J, Wang Y, Shi YQ. A blind audio watermarking algorithm with self-synchronization. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, May 2002; 627–30.
- Wang XY, Zhao H. A novel synchronization invariant audio watermarking scheme based on DWT and DCT. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. 2006 Dec.; 54(12):4835– 40.
- Tao Z, Zhao HM, Wu J, Gu JH, Xu YS, Wu D. A lifting wavelet domain audio watermarking algorithm based on the statistical characteristics of sub band coefficients. Archives of Acoustics. 2010 Dec.; 35(4):481–91.
- Bhat KV, Sengupta I, Das A. An adaptive audio watermarking based on the singular value decomposition in the wavelet domain Digital Signal Processing: A Review Journal. 2010 Dec.; 20(6):1547–58.
- Bhat KV, Sengupta I, Das A. An audio watermarking scheme using singular value decomposition and dither-modulation quantization. Multimedia Tools and Alications. 2011 Apr.; 52(2):369–83.
- Sweldens W. The lifting scheme: a custom-design construction of bi-orthogonal wavelets. Alied and Computational Harmonic Analysis. 1996 Apr.; 3(2):186–200.
- Al-Nuaimy W, El-Bendary MAM, Shafikb A, Shawkib F, Abou-El-azmb AE, El-Fishawyb NA, Elhalafawyb M, Diabb SM, Sallamb BM, Abd El-Samieb FE, Kazemianc HB. An SVD audio watermarking aroach using chaotic encrypted images. Digital Signal Processing: A Review Journal. 2011 Dec.; 21(6):764–79.
- Lei BY, Soon IY, Li Z. Blind and robust audio watermarking scheme based on SVD–DCT. Signal Processing. 2011 Aug.; 91(8):1973–84.
- Lei BY, Soon IY, Li Z, Zhou F, Lei HJ. A robust audio watermarking scheme based on lifting wavelet transform and singular value decomposition. 2012 Sep.; 92(9):1985–2001.
- Makbol NM, Khoo BE. Robust blind image watermarking scheme based on redundant discrete wavelet transform and singular value decomposition. AEÜ, Int. J. Electron. Commun. 2013 Feb.; 67(2):102–112.
- Zhang C, Wang J, Wang X. Digital image watermarking algorithm with double encryption by Arnold transform and logistic. In Fourth IEEE international conference on networked computing and advanced information management, NCM ’08, 2008 Sep.; 1:329–34.
- Keyvanpour M, Bayat FM. Blind image watermarking method based on chaotic key and dynamic coefficient quantization in the DWT domain. Mathematical and Computer Modelling. 2013 Jul.; 58(1-2):56–67.
- Mairal J, Bach F, Ponce J, Sapiro G. Online dictionary learning for sparse coding. In: Proceedings of the 26th annual international conference on machine learning. ACM, 2009; 689-96
- Ganic E, Eskicioglu AM. Robust DWT–SVD domain image watermarking: Embedding data in all frequencies. In: Proceedings of the 2004 workshop on multimedia and security, ACM, 2004; 166-74.
- Lee YP, Lee JC, Chen WK, Chang KC, Su IJ, Chang CP. High-payload image hiding with quality recovery using triway pixel-value differencing. Inf. Sci. 2012 May; 191:214– 225.
- Ganic E, Eskicioglu AM. Robust embedding of visual watermarks using dis-crete wavelet transform and singular value decomposition. J. Electron. Imaging, 2005 Dec.; 14(4):043004. DOI: 10.1117/1.2137650.
- Venkat Narayana Rao T, Govardhan A. Reversible Watermarking Mechanisms - a New Paradigm in Image Security. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2009 May; 2(5). DOI : 10.17485/ijst/2009/v2i5/29460.
- Vahid Saffari, Amirsoheil Ghazimoradi, Mehdi Alirezanejad. Effect of Laplacian of Gaussian Filter on Watermark Retrieval in Spatial domain Watermarking. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec.; 8(33). DOI:10.17485/ ijst/2015/v8i1/71226.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.