Total views : 5609
Secure Data Storage in Cloud Environment using MAS
Objectives: The objective is to introduce multi-agent systems to enhance the security rules through the access right to build a distributed warehouse in the cloud environment secure manner. The work aim is to take a smart decision making using MAS in a timely manner. Analysis: Cloud computing is a very powerful, and predictable in computing infrastructure for implementing complex agent-based applications. Cloud computing in Multi-Agent System (MAS) appears as an approach to current challenges in many areas. The distributed data warehousing is used to do based on how data’s are distributed in the multiple servers.Its main problemishow the Collaborative work of a multi-agent system designed for distributed data warehousing in the cloud environment. Findings: In the existing approach, a major issue is to retrieve the relevant data from the cloud storage is a very difficult task. Other issues in attributes are increasing the network loads (traffics) and response time, the need of secure data storage, data retrieval from the cloud environment and the database updating is very slow.Cloud infrastructures provide a platform to run the MAS in the real-time, because it takes large execution time by havinga large amount of data processing and dynamic memory. Improvement: In this paper, we introduce data warehouse in the cloud computing through the multi-agent system technology. This enables cost and time saving. The technique based on data warehouse in the cloud environment using Multi-Agent Systems (MAS) technology to consider security and privacy in data storage and transmitted. The proposed system is the use of an MAS in the cloud environment, introduces autonomous decision making in the critical situation to speed up the execution time, response time, database updating and security enhancing. We apply this propose system in any application like e-banking, hospital management, election department, etc.
Cloud Computing, Distributed Data Warehousing, Multi Agent Systems (MAS), Query Redirection Process, Security
- Kumaravel A, Sudha M. Performance comparison based on attribute selection tools for data mining. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Nov; 7(S7). Doi: 10.17485/ ijst/2014/v7iS7/60459.
- Bernardino J, Furtado PS, Madeira HC. Approximate query answering using data warehousing striping. Journal of Intelligent Information Systems. 2002; 19(2):145–67.
- Brintha Rajakumari S. Data Quality Mining in Electronic News Paper. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Jun; 7(S5). Doi:10.17485/ijst/2014/v7iS5/50403.
- Park C-S, Kim M H, Lee Y-J. Finding an efficient rewriting of OLAP queries using materialized views in data warehouses. Decision Support Systems. Elsevier Science B.V. 2002; 32:379– 99.
- Brintha Rajakumari S, Nalini C. An efficient data mining dataset preparation using aggregation in relational 6atabase. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Jun; 7(S5). Doi:10.17485/ijst/2014/v7iS5/50381.
- Madeira H, Almeida R , Vieira J , Vieira M , Bernardino J. Efficient Data Distribution for DWS, CISUC, Dept of information Engineering, Univ of Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal, 2002.
- Kezunovic M, Popovic T. Data Warehouse and Analysis Agents Mladen Kezunovic is with Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA (e-mail: kezunov@ece. tamu.edu) Tomo Popovic is with the Test Laboratories International, Inc., College Station, Texas, USA (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kolsi N, Abdellatif A, Ghedira K. Data warehousing access using Multi agent systems. Distributed Parallel databases, Springer Science. 2009 Feb; 25:29–45.
- Somu N, Gangaa A, Shankar Sriram VS. Authentication service in hadoop using one time pad. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Apr; 7(S4). Doi: 10.17485/ ijst/2014/v7i4/50062.
- John R, Saravanan V. Vertical partitioning in object oriented databases using intelligent agents. IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. 2008 Oct; 8(10).
- Manickam R, Boominath D, Bhuvaneswari V. An analysis of data mining: past, present and future. International journal of Computer Engineering and Technology (IJCET). 2012; 3(1):1–9. ISSN Print: 0976 – 6367, ISSN Online: 0976 – 6375.
- Verma. Data warehousing on cloud computing. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology (IJARCET). 2013 Feb; 2(2).
- Zhang W-R. Concepts, challenges, and prospects on Multiagent Data Warehousing (MADWH) and Multiagent Data Mining (MADM), Department of Computer Science,Georgia Southern University, USAE-mail: email@example.com. Int J Intelligent Information and Database Systems. 2008; 2(1).
- Shihab Al_Doori MM, AL_Obaidy AT. The future for adaptive software development in cloud computing environment using multi agent system. Received on: 23/4/2014 & Accepted on: 4/12/2014. 2015; 33:B, No.1.
- Loboz C, Smyl S, Nath S. Data Garage: Warehousing Massive Performance Data on Commodity Servers, Microsoft Corporation, proceedings of the VLDB Endowment. 3(2). Copyright 2010 VLDB Endowment 21508097/10/09.
- Datta S, Bhaduri K, Giannella C, Wolff R, Kargupta H. Distributed Data Mining in Peer-to-Peer Networks. IEEE Internet Computing. 2006 July/Aug; 10(4):18–26. Doi:10.1109/MIC.2006.74.
- Boussaid O, Bentayeb F, Darmont J. A MAS-Based ETL Approach for Complex Data ERIC/BDD, Universite Lumiere Lyon 2 5 avenue ierre-Mendes-France, Bron Cedex FRANCE hal-00321977, 2008 Sept 16, version 1, 18. Available from: http://data-warehouses.net/architecture/ index.html Data accessed: 03/08/2015
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.