Total views : 772
Cloud Computing Security with Collaborating Encryption
The security of bigger data is the bottleneck in the encryption and decryption because of the big data size. The single encryption technique using one source is not adequate to accomplish the big data cloud computing security. This paper elaborates the working of cloud computing and the collaborating source security system for the Big Data security. A collaborating encryption technique framework is proposed in this paper to meet the futures' faster encryption requirements. The traditional information security system is not capable to provide the complete security during the cloud computing. The method described in this research comprises the parallel and distributed encryption system which gets the benefits the homomorphic encryption technique. The encryption facility during the mobile communication of object is tedious. Every cloud has its own security features and can be working in collaboration with the other cloud servers. Therefore, the parallel and distributed encryption facilities can be possible at every next door of other cloud without breaking the sequence of encryption process. The essential resources become the remote resources and the allocation of these resources can be managed at every cloud. Most of the time while working with the cloud computing is the availability of network and other resources. Providing the information security in the unavailability of resources during encryption and decryption is a difficult task. The collaboration encryption technique is a framework where, different clouds can work in parallel with the distributed processing. The security mechanism is improved by the homomorphic encryption.
Big Data, Cloud Computing, Collaborating Encryption, Encrypted Search.
- Ranjan R. Streaming big data processing in datacenter clouds. Proceedings of IEEE Cloud Computing. 2014 May; 1(1):78–6.
- Bagheri R, Jahanshahi M. Scheduling workflow applications on the heterogeneous cloud resources. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jun; 8(12):1–8. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i12/57984.
- Zhao F, Li C, Liu CF. A cloud computing security solution based on fully homomorphic encryption. Proceedings of 16th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT); 2014 Feb. p. 485–4.
- Jasmine RM, Nishibha GM. Public cloud secure group sharing and accessing in cloud computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(15):1–7. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i15/75177.
- Jeuk S, Szefer J, Zhou S. Towards cloud, service and tenant classification for cloud computing. Proceedings of 14th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing (CCGrid); 2014 May. p. 792–10.
- Murthy PK. Top ten challenges in Big Data security and privacy. Proceedings of IEEE International Test Conference (ITC). 2014 Oct. p.1.
- Kirubakaramoorthi R, Arivazhagan D, Helen D. Analysis of cloud computing technology. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(21):1–3. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/ v8i21/79144.
- Pal AS, Pattnaik BP. Classification of virtualization environment for cloud computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2013 Jan; 6(1):127–33. DOI: 10.17485/ ijst/2013/v6i1/30572.
- Xu L, Jiang C, Wang J, Yuan J, Ren Y. Information security in big data: privacy and data mining. IEEE Access. 2014 Oct; 2:1149–28.
- Rajathi A, Saravanan N. A survey on secure storage in cloud computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2013 Apr; 6(4):4398–401. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2013/v6i4/31871.
- Lee JY. A study on the use of secure data in cloud storage for collaboration. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Mar; 8(S5):33–6. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/ v8iS5/61462.
- Parthiban P, Selvakumar S. Big data architecture for capturing, storing, analyzing and visualizing of web server logs. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(4):1– 9. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i4/84173.
- Ahmed ST, Loguinov D. On the performance of mapreduce: a stochastic approach. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data); 2014 Oct. p. 49–54.
- Hu H, Wen Y, Chua TS, Li X. Toward scalable systems for big data analytics: a technology tutorial. IEEE Access. 2014 Jun; 2:652–36.
- Chen XW, Lin X. Big data deep learning: challenges and perspectives. IEEE Access. 2014 May; 2:214–12.
- Matturdi B, Xianwei Z, Shuai L, Fuhong L. Big data security and privacy: a review. China Communications. 2014 Supplement; 11(14):135–11.
- Ren DQ, Wei Z. A failure recovery solution for transplanting high-performance data-intensive algorithms from the cluster to the cloud. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications & IEEE 10th International Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing (HPCC & EUC); 2013 Nov. p. 1463–6.
- Singh J. Real time BIG data analytic: security concern and challenges with machine learning algorithm. Proceedings of Conference on IT in Business, Industry and Government (CSIBIG); 2014 Mar. p. 1–4.
- Alguliyev R, Imamverdiyev Y. Big data: big promises for information security. Proceedings of IEEE 8th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT); 2014 Oct. p.1– 4.
- Hwang YH, Seo JW, Kim IJ. Encrypted keyword search mechanism based on bitmap index for personal storage services. Proceedings of IEEE 13th International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (TrustCom); 2014 Sep. p. 140–8.
- Kalpana V, Meena V. Study on data storage correctness methods in mobile cloud computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Mar; 8(6):495–500. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i6/70094.
- Marchal S, Jiang X, State R, Engel T. A big data architecture for large scale security monitoring. Proceedings of IEEE International Congress on Big Data (BigData Congress); 2014 Jun 27–Jul 2. p. 56–8.
- Dong X, Li R, He H, Zhou W, Xue Z, Wu H. Secure sensitive data sharing on a big data platform. Tsinghua Science and Technology. 2015 Feb; 20(1):72–9.
- Tan Z, Nagar UT, He X, Nanda P, Liu RP, Wang S, Hu J. Enhancing big data security with collaborative intrusion detection. IEEE Cloud Computing. 2014 Sep; 1(3):27–7.
- Bosch C, Peter A, Leenders B, Lim HW, Tang Q, Wang H, Hartel P, Jonker W. Distributed searchable symmetric encryption. Proceedings of Twelfth Annual International Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust (PST); 2014 Jul. p. 330–8.
- Shyamala K, Rani TS. An analysis on efficient resource allocation mechanisms in cloud computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 May; 8(9):814–21. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i9/50180.
- Ji C, Li Y, Qiu W, Awada U, Li K. Big data processing in cloud computing environments. Proceedings of 12th International Symposium on Pervasive Systems. Algorithms and Networks (ISPAN); 2012 Dec. p. 17–7.
- Chan ACF. Symmetric-key homomorphic encryption for encrypted data processing. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications ICC ‘09; 2009 Jun. p. 1–5.
- Xiang G, Yu B, Zhu P. A algorithm of fully homomorphic encryption. Proceedings of 9th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD); 2012 May. p. 2030–4.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.