Total views : 335
Stabilized Control in Micro Chips using Scada System Techniques
Background/Objectives: SCADA is a technology which helps in Controlling and Data Acquisition in any machine which is compatible with it. SCADA is established in Mining, Shearer machines and lot more. The objective of this paper is to bring down SCADA systems in Application to Electronic devices which a common man use in a daily life. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The method used here is a circuit breaker. This circuit breaker is equipped with the sensors used to monitor the environment of the working device, when anything reached critical, the circuit breakers activate the countermeasure to cut of the device. Typical example is that the IC can handle up to 5v to 9v input current, when exceeded, the IC is damaged. Findings: one of the finding mentions here is the telephone network goes down and fail to work when a component of it stops working. To avoid this problem, SCADA system is installed in the circuit. When the temperature hits the threshold, it cuts the power to the circuit and initiates the backup circuit. This technology can also be implemented with Mobile devices where the battery is cutoff when there is critical point in which the battery will explode. To avoid this problem, we establish this system in the mobile phone which does the same principle work of cutting the circuit when the battery bulges or about to explode. Applications/Improvements: We can improve this technology to use in IT industry with reliable Integrated Circuits and super computers which can handle BIG DATA speeds and which are compatible with all the Programming languages.
Microchip, RF Frequencies, Sensors, SCADA, Stabilized Control.
- Gaushel DJ, Darlington HT. Supervisory Control and data Acquisitions. The Proceedings of IEEE. 1987; 75(12):1645–58.
- Acero AR, Cano AM, Jimenez Builes JA. SCADA System for Detection of the Explosive Atmosphere in Underground Coal Mines through Wireless Sensor Network. IEEE Latin American transactions. 2014; 12 (8):1398–403.
- Culaja S, Atlagic B, Sagi M, Bogovac B, Milinkov D. Way towards Efficiency of SCADA Infrastructure. 2012 IEEE 19th International Conference and Workshops on Engineering of Computer Based Systems, (ECBS), Novi Sad, Serbia, 2012. p. 74–81.
- Moon AH, Iqbal U, Bhat GM. Secured Data Acquisition System for Smart Water Applications using WSN. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(10):1–11.
- Sastry JKR, Ganesh JV, Bhanu JS. I2C Based Networking for Implementing Heterogeneous Microcontroller based Distributed Embedded Systems. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(15):1–10.
- Al-Mamun A, Ahmed N, Ahamed NU, Rahman SAMM, Ahmad B, Sundaraj K. Use of Wireless Sensor and Microcontroller to Develop Water-level Monitoring System. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Jan; 7(9):1321–26.
- Kavitha KVN, Chaurasia S. Mobile-Microcontroller based Wireless Communication for the Control of Appliances Integrated with their Automation. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Apr, 7(S4):86–91.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.